Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
CAMONS FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera for RV/Truck/Trailer with 7” HD LED Monitor (2 or 4 Split No Flicker, Built-in DVR), 145° AHD IR Night Vision IP69 Waterproof Rear/Side/Front Camera
- [UPGRADE 1080P WIRELESS TRANSMISSION] It adopt the latest wireless transmission technology that able to transmit upto 4 channel smooth 1080P Full HD video (audio as well) signals simultaneously. Furthermore, the encrypted transmission offer you STABLE and NO-FLICKER images. The effective working distance > 200 meter, so it suits all kinds of vehicles, like rv, 5th wheel trailer, pickup, ag equipments, truck etc.
- [1024X600 HD IPS PANEL] Comparing to others 800X480 panel display, it offer you MUCH BETTER smooth and fine quality images. Crystal clear IPS panel enable you can see the image clearly at any angle, durable led backlight ensures only 5% brightness reduction within 3 years.
- [1080P AHD STARLIGHT SENSOR] The newest 1/2.7 inch starlight 2K sensor offers excellent sharp picture/video, adding the IR-CUT technology and the 18 pcs high lumen IR leds, it can shoot green grass its original color without color cast. 145 degree wide angle waterproof all glasses lens ensure a perfect wide view to increase safety when reversing, the night vision distance is over 50 ft.
- [EASY INSTALLATION] It won't take you over 2 minutes to install this backup monitor for the device will work once you plugged it into the cigarette lighter socket, and you can fix it onto your windshield easily by using the supplied suction cup mount bracket. The back up camera will be activated when reversing gear is on.
- [WARRANTY AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT] Customer satisfaction is our first priority. We guarantee you will love our rear observation system, we offer 30 day money back guarantee, 36 month replacement warranty and lifetime support. You will get professional reply with 24 hours, just email us at :[email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 14:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fastened on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process can also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important points that will help you select the most ideal backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution can be made up via the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like when putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out via a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one so they can provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other essential factor that you wish to have to consider while purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are moderately huge and one digicam may not be capable to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.