Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Campark Mirror Dash Cam 10 Inches 1080P Touch Screen Rear View Camera for Car Video Streaming with Enhanced Night Vision Parking Assistance
- 【10 Inch 1080P Advanced Streaming Media Mirror Dash Cam】 This mirror dash cam with the streaming media technology, and features the 10 inch sensitive IPS screen. All operations can be easily completed by swiping touchscreen. The High-grade silver decoration enhances the luxury of the car and also a Great Gift Choice.
- 【Smart Adjustable View Angle Backup Camera】You will have a farther and wider view due to a horizontal visual angle when driving. The mirror dash cam will lower the rear view angle automatically to get a closer and clearer image when reversing. And works as a normal rearview mirror when the screen saver is on. No blind spot, no distortion of the image, which greatly improves your driving safety.
- 【Superior Night Vision & Dual Lens Dash Cam】The mirror dash cam with AHD Low exposure rearview camera features an F2.0 6-glass lens that greatly enhances night vision. The 1080P front camera and IP68 waterproof back camera record at the same time with, without missing any moment even in rainy or any other severe weather.
- 【G-sensor & Loop Recording Function】When a collision detected by the mirror dash cam, the video will automatically be lock by G-sensor, which can’t be overwritten even with loop recording function on. Loop recording insure the SD card will never fill up and you will always be able to capture the latest footage.
- 【24H Parking Monitor & Guaranteed After-sales Service】When shocking is detected, the camera will turn on and take videos automatically. We guarantee 45 days money-back and 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- ➤【Dual 1080P with Enhanced Night Vision】With big aperture (F2.0+F1.8) and first-rate lens (4G+2G), the front and backup (Max. 1080P) cameras for car can provide FHD and crystal clear videos, allows you to clearly obtain license plates from a distance. The night vision (low-light level) of the car camera can also automatically adjust the light according to the surrounding environment, allowing you to capture more details at night. VTIN will be the guardian of your night driving.
- ➤【Loop Recording & Emergency Locking】Featuring intelligent loop recording and emergency lock function. When your TF card is full (>64G), our rear view mirror camera will automatically delete the oldest footage and make room for the latest lens. In addition, sensitive G-sensor will also automatically detect collisions and lock such event videos to prevent them from being deleted.
- ➤【Reversing and Parking with Ease】When you reverse, this mirror dash cam will automatically switch to reverse mode, so you can more intuitively detect the rear of the car without turning around to confirm. The reverse guide displayed on the screen will also help you park quickly and easily. No more worry about running into any cats, dogs or kids.
- Stunning 2.5K Ultra HD - More Dynamic Detail with 2.5K SONY IXM335 front camera and waterproof 1080P rear camera, to fulfills more vivid photos and videos. The stunning 12'' IPS full-touch-screen design makes everything look amazing.
- Intelligent Escort Partner - Now you can launch essential operations with voice commands during the driving. With advanced GPS support, to record your trajectory, location, and speed to keep everything in check.
- Always Ready in an Instant - Continuously recording and lock the important footage, H612 mirror dash cam is always ready in an instant, you won't miss a single frame on the road. Supports up to 128G memory cards (not included).
- INCREASED SAFETY: The rearview car camera kit includes two integrated swivel/rotating cameras, multiple viewing options and night vision illuminating LEDs for added security and safety on the road.
- UPGRADED REARVIEW SYSTEM: The Pyle rear camera features top of the line marine grade waterproof and fog resistant construction, as well as low lux light performance and true color reproduction. A 170-degree viewing anfle and a tilt-adjustable lens angle.
- EASY TO USE & INSTALL: Protect yourself and your car without the added hassle. Easy installation and simple front panel button controls simplify the process. While the built-in rechargeable emergency backup battery keeps things running all year round.
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 13:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 22:12 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few essential considerations that will help you select the right backup digital camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will probably be decided by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is fairly easy and you can do it by yourself not like when putting in the hardwired one which should be performed via a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one with a view to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you're having a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you want to consider when buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are quite massive and one digicam won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.