Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Campark Mirror Dash Cam 10 Inches 1080P Touch Screen Rear View Camera for Car Video Streaming with Enhanced Night Vision Parking Assistance
- 【10 Inch 1080P Advanced Streaming Media Mirror Dash Cam】 This mirror dash cam with the streaming media technology, and features the 10 inch sensitive IPS screen. All operations can be easily completed by swiping touchscreen. The High-grade silver decoration enhances the luxury of the car and also a Great Gift Choice.
- 【Smart Adjustable View Angle Backup Camera】You will have a farther and wider view due to a horizontal visual angle when driving. The mirror dash cam will lower the rear view angle automatically to get a closer and clearer image when reversing. And works as a normal rearview mirror when the screen saver is on. No blind spot, no distortion of the image, which greatly improves your driving safety.
- 【Superior Night Vision & Dual Lens Dash Cam】The mirror dash cam with AHD Low exposure rearview camera features an F2.0 6-glass lens that greatly enhances night vision. The 1080P front camera and IP68 waterproof back camera record at the same time with, without missing any moment even in rainy or any other severe weather.
- 【G-sensor & Loop Recording Function】When a collision detected by the mirror dash cam, the video will automatically be lock by G-sensor, which can’t be overwritten even with loop recording function on. Loop recording insure the SD card will never fill up and you will always be able to capture the latest footage.
- 【24H Parking Monitor & Guaranteed After-sales Service】When shocking is detected, the camera will turn on and take videos automatically. We guarantee 45 days money-back and 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【7" Streaming Media Touch Screen】7" touch screen streaming media mirror cam and AHD tech will display the super crisp real-time traffic condition to you. 1080P front cam and 1080P rear cam with wide angle will record the most clear videos for you to playback on the mirror cam or computer. The cable lengthen of rear camera is 19.68ft.
- 【Dual Dash Cams with Starlight Night Vision】Dual cameras are all with 6 layers of glass and HDR+(up to 79dB dynamic range) will effectively balance the light and dark area for a great video recording. Starlight Tech and F1.4 large apeture will provide you enhanced night vision even in a dark environment.
- 【Reverse Assistance and External GPS】Please connect the rear camera red wire to your reverse light positive lead, so that M1+ mirror cam will display reverse image automatically in any situation when the R gear is engaged. Also, the parking guide line will help you park easily and safety. GPS records accurate speed and location data while driving. GVPlayer is recommended to playback recorded GPS video files(Please contact support for the lastest software version).
- 7" IPS Touch Screen and 1080P FHD Recording: Simultaneous recording in 1080P front view and 480P waterproof rear cam, ensuring you get the best footage all day and night. 7" touch screen provides a wide visual angle which makes it clearer to view video
- Reversing Camera Kit for Safe Parking: Connect the red wire from the rear camera to the reversing light, the image of rear camera will automatically switch over the full view and trigger guide line for safe parking when the R gear engaged
- Parking Monitor and G-Sensor: Triggered by the Parking Monitor, the dash cam will automatically turn on and record when parking. The G-sensor will auto-lock recorded video when detecting collision, which provides powerful evidence in case of dispute
- 10" STREAM MEDIA REAR VIEW CAMERA: Compared to the traditional rear view mirror, you can get 170° real-time rear view from this 10'' rear view camera and adjust the viewing angle. 10" playback screen, no need to playback on computer.
- FRONT 1080P REAR 1080P AND 170° WIDE ANGLE: DL9 dual dash cam has two cameras(front mirror cam and back camera), both cameras are 1080p and 170° super wide angle. Recording the HD driving details in front of your car and behind the car simultaneously with the total 340° viewing angle.
- SUPER NIGHT VISION: Advanced Sony IMX307 sensor, F1.8 6 glass fixed-focus lens for this mirror dash camera, offering more soft and clear image in low light environments, record more clear, visible video for front and rear when driving at night
- 1080p DUAL SYSTEM CAMERA: Pyle compact size front mirror car dash cam in full HD 1080p and 4.3” TFT wide viewing angle display screen size. The rearview backup camera is made waterproof with 140 A+ level camera lens that provides great video quality
- BUILT IN G-SENSOR: With parking mode turned on, it will be automatically start recording when it detects any objects or creatures movement. The video will be locked for safekeeping. It also features instant playback and preview of recorded media
- SEAMLESS LOOP VIDEO: Pyle rear-view mirror dual channel recorder is made with loop recording system, which means it will keep endless recording without delete oldest file by yourself when the micro SD card becomes full. Definitely, no leakage
Last update on 2020-07-08 at 03:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-07-08 at 07:07 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process will also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some very important considerations to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer shall be determined by the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out via a technician to make sure that all the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one as a way to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the display as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another essential factor that you want to consider when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are moderately massive and one digital camera won't be able to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.