Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
CAMSLEAD Car Backup Camera System 9 inch Monitor Built-in DVR Recorder with Quad Split Screen CCD Waterproof Night Vision Side Camera Rear View Camera Monitor Kit for Truck Van Caravan Trailers
- 【Applications】This backup camera system is perfect for the fifth wheel, tractor trailer, trailer, RVs, Caravan and Horsebox application. It is complete with one 9 inch monitor which built-in DVR recording, some cameras and a few 4pin extension cables. 12V-32V DC power input range to fit most of the medium to large vehicles in production.
- 【9″ TFT LCD Digital Monitor】High Definition Digital Color LCD wide screen video monitor, 800 x 480 pixels. Built-in quad / Split screen, able to show 4 camera views at one time. Connect up to 5 cameras.
- 【Monitor Built-in DVR Video Recording 】 High-definition Video Record Function. The record files been stored in SD card, maximum 64G, support date & time setting of the video. AV1/AV2/AV3/AV4 with trigger wire, once trigger wire activated, image automatically switchover to corresponding camera.
- 【1/3″ Sony Image Sensor】600TV Lines horizontal resolution Color CCD Camera. IR Night Vision, backup camera built-in 18 IR LED. Side camera has 10 IR LED. Night vision distance up to 12 meters.
- 【Package List】9 inch Monitor with DVR (CL9D)x 1pcs; Backup Camera (CL501) x 3pcs; Side Camera (CL508) x 2pcs; 4PIN 15m Cable x 5 pcs ; SD Card Is Not Included.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Upgraded digital wireless camera can work on vehicle under 60ft. ★ Warm Hint : (1) We can provide Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet (2) We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're in driving or in reversing. In the menu,You can switch the front view and rear view channel and turn on/off the guide lines, which are very convenient.
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It has a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees,the image quality is HD with 12 infrared lights.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This sophisticated backup camera system comes with an infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass. 175° wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this truck backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7" Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this RV backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- Ideal replacement - this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction - this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Direct installation - this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- 【Applicability】Sprinter backup camera is suitable for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Volkswagen Crafter with original factory size. you can use directly without extra installation hole.
- 【Sensor】Sprinter Backup camera used 1/3 PC3089 CMOS which have better color Image rather than White-black image
- 【Backup Camera Interface 】backup camera installed medias or screens with RCA/4pin video input only, it is NOT for original Car media directly!You can add camera interface or adapter cable if want to use it with original media.
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 05:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while backing up because it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the process may also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential guides to help you select the right backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will likely be decided through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat easy and you can do it by yourself not like when installing the wired one which should be performed by a technician to ensure that all the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that allows you to come up with enough view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digicam should be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial factor that you want to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are fairly large and one digital camera may not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to view all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.