Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
CAMSLEAD Car Backup Camera System 9 inch Monitor Built-in DVR Recorder with Quad Split Screen CCD Waterproof Night Vision Side Camera Rear View Camera Monitor Kit for Truck Van Caravan Trailers
- 【Applications】This backup camera system is perfect for the fifth wheel, tractor trailer, trailer, RVs, Caravan and Horsebox application. It is complete with one 9 inch monitor which built-in DVR recording, some cameras and a few 4pin extension cables. 12V-32V DC power input range to fit most of the medium to large vehicles in production.
- 【9″ TFT LCD Digital Monitor】High Definition Digital Color LCD wide screen video monitor, 800 x 480 pixels. Built-in quad / Split screen, able to show 4 camera views at one time. Connect up to 5 cameras.
- 【Monitor Built-in DVR Video Recording 】 High-definition Video Record Function. The record files been stored in SD card, maximum 64G, support date & time setting of the video. AV1/AV2/AV3/AV4 with trigger wire, once trigger wire activated, image automatically switchover to corresponding camera.
- 【1/3″ Sony Image Sensor】600TV Lines horizontal resolution Color CCD Camera. IR Night Vision, backup camera built-in 18 IR LED. Side camera has 10 IR LED. Night vision distance up to 12 meters.
- 【Package List】9 inch Monitor with DVR (CL9D)x 1pcs; Backup Camera (CL501) x 3pcs; Side Camera (CL508) x 2pcs; 4PIN 15m Cable x 5 pcs ; SD Card Is Not Included.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be mounted on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it shows all that is taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure will also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial considerations that can assist you choose the best backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be decided by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is moderately easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the wired one that should be performed by means of a technician to be sure that all the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one on the way to give you enough view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you want to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are fairly large and one digital camera won't be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to see all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.