Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Includes all original accessories and warranty
- 20.2 MP CMOS sensor and ISO 100-16000, High speed continuous shooting up to 10.0 fps
- 65-point all cross-type AF system, Stunning Full HD video with Custom Movie Servo AF (speed and sensitivity)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables you to shoot video like a camcorder
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- 【Easy to install】2 Power Supply. If powered by ACC fuse box, please connected the Red to ACC, the black connect the Metal (Ground), thus the monitor and backup camera will automatically turn on/off when the vehicle is ON. Or if powered by cigarette lighter, it need to manually turn on the monitor when the vehicle starts. (Installation instructions are included.)
- 【Backup camera kit with Distance Sensor】Default with parking guidelines, it will automatically show the rear images and parking guidelines full time whether it's driving or reversing. Perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse, especially for the Large Vehicles, just like having an extra eye in the back.
- 【IP67 Waterproof HD Reverse Camera】Based on IP67 Waterproof Level and CMOS Sensor will present superior clear images even at rainy days. While the 18 IR LEDs will give low light compensation and ensure the vivid images during the night.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireles licence plate hitch camera or another same originary camera(or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and back view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2020-12-03 at 07:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-12-04 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing because it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process may also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial points to help you select the right backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will likely be determined via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is quite easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the wired one that should be carried out through a technician to make sure that all of the interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one which will give you enough view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other crucial issue that you need to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. A few vehicles are somewhat large and one camera may not be able to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.