Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- For Dummies
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process will also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important points that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer can be made up via the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is quite easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like whilst putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out through a technician to make certain that all the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one so that they can come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digicam should be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon while buying the backup camera. Some automobiles are slightly large and one digicam won't be capable to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.