Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Backup Camera, IP68 Waterproof Small Universal Rear View Parking Camera 170 Degree Angle Reversing Camera with RCA Cable for Trucks SUV RVs Vans
- 【High Quality Backup Camera】- High definition 1/4-inch color CMOS sensor, NTSC TV system, IP68 waterproof rating, 170 degree wide viewing angle, 733(H) x 493(V) pixels for provide a clear rear view image, mirror function, distance grid lines available and DC 12V working voltage.
- 【Wide Visible Viewing Angle Lens】- 170 degree wide visible viewing angle and horizontal 95~100 degrees viewing angle for works great with the blind spot. Even at night, it also can provides a good rear view clear image for driver (Not include places without light).
- 【Distance Grid Lines Available】- The distance grid line is need or not for driver to choose. By default, the distance grid line will be display all the time and it can not turn off. If the driver need to turn on and off automatically the distance grid line, you must to cut off the green line.
- 【Adapt To Various Outdoor Conditions】- Making by high quality metal and durable ABS materials, IP68 waterproof rating, adapting for all outdoor weather conditions (Operating Temperature: -20°C + 70°C), such as shockproof, waterproof and weather resistance.
- 【Suitable For All Vehicles Installation】- Easy to install and installation diagram is showed in the manual. Equip with a adjustable bracket and 2 screws for installation, this small universal backup camera can be used for all kinds of vehicles, such as cars, trucks, SUV, RVs, etc.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver while reversing since it displays all that is taking place at the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to move his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process may also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important considerations that will help you choose the right backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be made up by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is slightly easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the wired one that needs to be carried out via a technician to ensure that all the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so that it will give you enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the camera should be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other very important factor that you want to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are fairly massive and one digital camera may not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to cover the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.