Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Backup Camera, IP68 Waterproof Small Universal Rear View Parking Camera 170 Degree Angle Reversing Camera with RCA Cable for Trucks SUV RVs Vans
- 【High Quality Backup Camera】- High definition 1/4-inch color CMOS sensor, NTSC TV system, IP68 waterproof rating, 170 degree wide viewing angle, 733(H) x 493(V) pixels for provide a clear rear view image, mirror function, distance grid lines available and DC 12V working voltage.
- 【Wide Visible Viewing Angle Lens】- 170 degree wide visible viewing angle and horizontal 95~100 degrees viewing angle for works great with the blind spot. Even at night, it also can provides a good rear view clear image for driver (Not include places without light).
- 【Distance Grid Lines Available】- The distance grid line is need or not for driver to choose. By default, the distance grid line will be display all the time and it can not turn off. If the driver need to turn on and off automatically the distance grid line, you must to cut off the green line.
- 【Adapt To Various Outdoor Conditions】- Making by high quality metal and durable ABS materials, IP68 waterproof rating, adapting for all outdoor weather conditions (Operating Temperature: -20°C + 70°C), such as shockproof, waterproof and weather resistance.
- 【Suitable For All Vehicles Installation】- Easy to install and installation diagram is showed in the manual. Equip with a adjustable bracket and 2 screws for installation, this small universal backup camera can be used for all kinds of vehicles, such as cars, trucks, SUV, RVs, etc.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be installed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while backing up because it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process may also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some very important points that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will likely be made up by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you can do it on your own unlike while putting in the hardwired one which should be performed by a technician to make certain that the entire interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one as a way to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other crucial issue that you wish to have to consider while purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are relatively large and one camera would possibly not be able to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to see all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.