Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Backup Camera, NEUWIT Super Night Vision Car Reversing Camera 170°Wide ANG IP68 Waterproof HD Picture Quality, Universal Vehicle Rear View Camera for License Plate, Cars Jeeps Trucks Automotive
- High Definition Image: creating superior day and night vision by advanced digital high-definition image processor, this car-backup-camera equipped with with 6 strong bright LED glihts that turn on/off sensitively according to environment light intensity automatically.
- Perfect Viewing Angle & Night Vision: wide 170 °viewing angles meet your vision needs when driving or parking, adjustable camera lens enable you to find the best position backing up, help you drive safely. With 6 IR night-vision LEDs and a light sensor, the night vision mode automatically switch on/off between at night or in the dark and daily environment, enhancing night driving much great safe.
- Simplified Power Supply: receiving power of 12V-24V from either the reverse light or simply the vehicle's fuse box, all components of the car backup camera necessary for installation are included in the package.
- Fast & Easy Installation: this car rear camera is very easy to install on existing license plate mounting locations, just at the middle position of the plate stick firmly the backup camera’s bracket to the licence plate via a strong 3M adhesive sticker, no need to change any of the original structure and the look of your car. You can get up and running with this car rear view camera in just minutes. Perfect for various vehicles of limousine,compact car, pickup truck, bus, van etc.
- Highly Durable & Strong Waterproof: coming from high-performance materials and precision engineering,the car rear camera ensure lifetime last of daily use. Never a cheap products that break on a few uses, the backup camera is from premium grade manufacturing. With IP67 waterproof level, this car rear camera bring you superior functionality even in pouring rain and violent storms. Never worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 13:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 00:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that is taking place at the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important guides that will help you select the best backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will probably be made up by the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you can do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the hardwired one that should be performed by way of a technician to be sure that all the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one in an effort to give you enough view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the camera should be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other crucial factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. Some cars are fairly massive and one digital camera may not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.