Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Backup Camera, Niloghap Universal IP69K Waterproof Rear View Camera, 8 LED Night Vision with Tracking Lines Reverse Camera for Car Pickup Truck SUV RV Van
- [ DYNAMIC GUIDELINE ] Newly added dynamic guidance technology, you can see the car's motion trajectory when reversing, making it easier and more convenient to park the car where you need it.
- [ IP69K WATERPROOF RATE ] This rear view camera designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, adapting to all climates. So you absolutely no need to worry about the damage caused by rainy, snowy or car wash in daily use.
- [ TRUE COLOR NIGHT VISION ] The camera is equipped with 8LED lights, which can provide good lighting in low light and no light environment, and also provide color image display instead of black and white image.
- [ METAL SHELL ] The metal case with a diameter of 0.74 inches is sturdy and easy to install. The metal material has good thermal conductivity, which can make the camera better dissipate heat and better protect the camera.
- [ 2 YEARS QUALITY WARRANTY ] Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We will provide 2 years warranty replacement service and 7*24 hour customer support service. We have a professional customer service team and technical team to ensure that you can get satisfactory solutions when you encounter any problems at any time.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up since it displays all that is taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important guides that can assist you select the right backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will likely be decided by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is fairly easy and you can do it on your own not like when putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that all the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, select one so that they can give you enough view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you want to consider whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are relatively massive and one digicam would possibly not be able to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.