Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Backup Camera, Niloghap Universal IP69K Waterproof Rear View Camera, IR Night Vision with Tracking Lines Reverse Camera for Car Pickup Truck SUV RV Van
- [ DYNAMIC GUIDELINE ] Newly added dynamic guidance technology, you can see the car's motion trajectory when reversing, making it easier and more convenient to park the car where you need it.
- [ IP69K WATERPROOF RATE ] This rear view camera designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, adapting to all climates. So you absolutely no need to worry about the damage caused by rainy, snowy or car wash in daily use.
- [ METAL SHELL ] The metal case with a diameter of 0.74 inches is sturdy and easy to install. The metal material has good thermal conductivity, which can make the camera better dissipate heat and better protect the camera.
- [ IR NIGHT VISION ] When reversing at night and dark area, 8 IR lights automatically turn on, you can clearly see the environment behind the car through the camera, safer reversing.
- [ 2 YEARS QUALITY WARRANTY ] Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We will provide 2 years warranty replacement service and 7*24 hour customer support service. We have a professional customer service team and technical team to ensure that you can get satisfactory solutions when you encounter any problems at any time.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-13 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 09:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that is mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial considerations to help you select the right backup digital camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution might be decided by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is relatively easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one which has to be carried out via a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one so they can provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the screen as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other very important issue that you wish to have to think about whilst buying the backup camera. A few cars are reasonably huge and one camera may not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.