Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Backup Camera, Niloghap Universal IP69K Waterproof Rear View Camera, IR Night Vision with Tracking Lines Reverse Camera for Car Pickup Truck SUV RV Van
- [ DYNAMIC GUIDELINE ] Newly added dynamic guidance technology, you can see the car's motion trajectory when reversing, making it easier and more convenient to park the car where you need it.
- [ IP69K WATERPROOF RATE ] This rear view camera designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, adapting to all climates. So you absolutely no need to worry about the damage caused by rainy, snowy or car wash in daily use.
- [ METAL SHELL ] The metal case with a diameter of 0.74 inches is sturdy and easy to install. The metal material has good thermal conductivity, which can make the camera better dissipate heat and better protect the camera.
- [ IR NIGHT VISION ] When reversing at night and dark area, 8 IR lights automatically turn on, you can clearly see the environment behind the car through the camera, safer reversing.
- [ 2 YEARS QUALITY WARRANTY ] Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We will provide 2 years warranty replacement service and 7*24 hour customer support service. We have a professional customer service team and technical team to ensure that you can get satisfactory solutions when you encounter any problems at any time.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process may also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial points that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer might be decided through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is reasonably simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike whilst installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one so we can come up with sufficient view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other very important issue that you need to think about whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are fairly huge and one camera won't be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.