Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Backup Camera Rearview Parking Vehicle F2 Camera by Xroose High Definition Night Vision IP69K Waterproof Rate License Plate Mounted Optimum 152˚ Wide View for Safety,12-24V
- 3.0 AHD1280 Control Chip makes the Image Sensor of XROOSE F2 reversing backing camera more sensitive. After thousands of inspections and tests before the launch, the processing and transmission speed of the pictures are faster than 97% of the products on the market.
- Rear view camera with the lastest 3.0 Color Night Vision Technology no more color bias in darkness. Its low illumination is as low as 0.0075 LUX, restores and captures real and clear color images just needs a little bit of light. More confident and safety driving at dark!
- 9.8 inch backup camera is the right size for most of DC 12V-24V vehicles, easy to hide and simple installation. With the 152° perfect viewing angle, it captures road conditions up to 34FT behind the car and helpful to reduce the invisible blind spot to a greater extent, without picture distortion or lose view.
- IP69 Waterproof & Fog Resistant reverse camera can adjust its angle to a position that’s best for you, which provides you with high-definition, high-resolution and vivid images both day and night by the right view angle you need. With the help of the Parking Lines, you can park more freely and safely.
- Quality Assurance: Customer satisfaction is our first priority, that's why our product is backed with a 12-month replacement assurance, and lifetime support. Please contact us for help with any problems firstly, 24H Online Customer Service Email: [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 14:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that may be taking place at the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process will also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some essential points that will help you choose the best backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will be decided by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is quite easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like when putting in the hardwired one that has to be performed by a technician to make certain that the entire internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, select one on the way to come up with sufficient view while reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to be capable of reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you need to think about while buying the backup digicam. A few cars are reasonably massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to see all of the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.