Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Backup Camera Rearview Parking Vehicle F2 Camera by Xroose High Definition Night Vision IP69K Waterproof Rate License Plate Mounted Optimum 152˚ Wide View for Safety,12-24V
- 3.0 AHD1280 Control Chip makes the Image Sensor of XROOSE F2 reversing backing camera more sensitive. After thousands of inspections and tests before the launch, the processing and transmission speed of the pictures are faster than 97% of the products on the market.
- Rear view camera with the lastest 3.0 Color Night Vision Technology no more color bias in darkness. Its low illumination is as low as 0.0075 LUX, restores and captures real and clear color images just needs a little bit of light. More confident and safety driving at dark!
- 9.8 inch backup camera is the right size for most of DC 12V-24V vehicles, easy to hide and simple installation. With the 152° perfect viewing angle, it captures road conditions up to 34FT behind the car and helpful to reduce the invisible blind spot to a greater extent, without picture distortion or lose view.
- IP69 Waterproof & Fog Resistant reverse camera can adjust its angle to a position that’s best for you, which provides you with high-definition, high-resolution and vivid images both day and night by the right view angle you need. With the help of the Parking Lines, you can park more freely and safely.
- Quality Assurance: Customer satisfaction is our first priority, that's why our product is backed with a 12-month replacement assurance, and lifetime support. Please contact us for help with any problems firstly, 24H Online Customer Service Email: [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing since it displays all that is happening on the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to backup his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process can be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial considerations that will help you choose the most ideal backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer will likely be made up by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is rather easy and you can do it by yourself not like whilst putting in the wired one that should be carried out by a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one which will come up with enough view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you want to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. Some cars are reasonably large and one camera would possibly not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.