Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Backup Camera Rearview Parking Vehicle F2 Camera by Xroose High Definition Night Vision IP69K Waterproof Rate License Plate Mounted Optimum 152˚ Wide View for Safety,12-24V
- 3.0 AHD1280 Control Chip makes the Image Sensor of XROOSE F2 reversing backing camera more sensitive. After thousands of inspections and tests before the launch, the processing and transmission speed of the pictures are faster than 97% of the products on the market.
- Rear view camera with the lastest 3.0 Color Night Vision Technology no more color bias in darkness. Its low illumination is as low as 0.0075 LUX, restores and captures real and clear color images just needs a little bit of light. More confident and safety driving at dark!
- 9.8 inch backup camera is the right size for most of DC 12V-24V vehicles, easy to hide and simple installation. With the 152° perfect viewing angle, it captures road conditions up to 34FT behind the car and helpful to reduce the invisible blind spot to a greater extent, without picture distortion or lose view.
- IP69 Waterproof & Fog Resistant reverse camera can adjust its angle to a position that’s best for you, which provides you with high-definition, high-resolution and vivid images both day and night by the right view angle you need. With the help of the Parking Lines, you can park more freely and safely.
- Quality Assurance: Customer satisfaction is our first priority, that's why our product is backed with a 12-month replacement assurance, and lifetime support. Please contact us for help with any problems firstly, 24H Online Customer Service Email: [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest HD 1080P Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 16:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 03:29 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the procedure will also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial points to help you select the best backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer will probably be made up through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike while putting in the hardwired one which should be carried out through a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so we can come up with sufficient view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam must be able to reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other very important issue that you want to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are moderately huge and one camera won't be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.