Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Backup Camera Rilitor Rear View Parking Reverse Camera with HD CMOS 170° Angle IP67 Waterproof Night Vision Reversing Cameras for Cars Truck SUV RVs
- ➤Reverse Camera with Night Vision: Super night vision makes you get high quality clear, low noise view when driving at night in dark environments. A rearview camera features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors. It's perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse when visibility is limited
- ➤High Quality Car Backup Camera: HD CMOS Sensor, 480 TV Lines CCD Image Sensor, effective Pixels: 733*493 pixels, compared to other reversing camera in the same price level it offers the image in higher quality. The reversing camera has the highest waterproof and dust proof rating. NO worry about the dust or rain getting into your camera
- ➤170 ° Wide Angle + 95 ° Adjustable Angle: Adopt the latest Hi-Vision HVD chip specially designed for in-vehicle backup camera, the screen can be clearly seen, and the best wide angle 170 ° reverse camera, you can shoot all over like no blind spots, it is safe driving support
- ➤Fits All Vehicles: Easy to install, and installation diagram is showed in the manual. Equip with a adjustable bracket and 2 screws for installation, the mini size backup universal camera can be used for all kinds of vehicles, such as cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, etc
- ➤Package Content: Package Content:1 x Backup Camera, Zero-risk purchase, 90 days 100% satisfaction and our friendly service – 24 hours email customer service response
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is mounted on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that is happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process may also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential considerations to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer can be made up through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is rather easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one which has to be carried out via a technician to ensure that the entire inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, select one so they can provide you with enough view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam must have the ability to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon while purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are quite huge and one digicam may not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to view all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.