Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Backup Camera System, Hikity Waterproof 18 IR LED Night Vision Reverse Camera + 7″ TFT Rear View Monitor Vehicle Parking System for RV/Bus/Trailer/Truck (65ft 4-Pin Aviation Video Cable)
- Professional Car Backup Camera for Motorhome Parking System: 7″ Color TFT LCD Monitor + 18 IR LED Night Vision Reverse Camera + 4 Pins Connector Cable. Hard wired connection guarantees safe and clear and stable reversing image. Come with remote controller and Stand.
- IP68 Waterproof Car Camera (No Guide Lines): Hard Metal Cased Camera, waterproof and Mud proof. 18 IR LEDs for Night Vision + 120° horizontal wide view angle + 180°vertical adjustable angle to view the blind spots. You can get it work Full Time when connect to constant power source.
- 7-inch Screen Car Rear view Monitor: 2-channel video input, high resolution image, full color display and low power consumption, adjustable brightness, contrast and color. Image can be rotated horizontally and vertically for mirror or normal viewing.
- Extended Aviation 4 Pins Connector Cord: Strong anti-interference, more close connection, easy to install. Special thick hardwire can shield vehicle’s circuit interference better than normal AV cable.
- What You Get: Vehicle Back Up Camera and monitor Kits, life time technical support. Any problems, please contact us by email [email protected], we will reply you within 24 hours
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fastened on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that is taking place at the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure will also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential points that can assist you choose the best backup camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer can be decided by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike whilst installing the hardwired one that has to be performed via a technician to make sure that all of the internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, choose one with a purpose to come up with enough view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the camera must be able to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial factor that you need to consider while purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are quite massive and one camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to view the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete rear view.