Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Backup Camera-Wireless Rear View Backup Camera For Cars HD Dual Backup Cameras And 7″ Monitor System Kit For Bus/Truck/Trailer/RV/Campers Color Night Vision Waterpoof Guide Lines Easy Installation
- The 7 inch Car LCD widescreen wireless monitor come with 2CH video input, V1/V2 to switch the video from one to another, V2 video input build a wireless receiver; Please select V2 with the display before use this Wireless rear view camera kit,Then click the video mode or rotate button to select the video for 2370 and 2510.
- 2 x HD reverse camera build wireless sender: A camera mounted on the front of the car and the second in the back of the car. You can press the switch button to view the back and front of cars. 18 LED lights Night Vision,IP68 waterproof mudproof, 120 degree wide viewing angle without guide lines, hard metal cased camera, effective range up to 15m.
- Comes With A Remote Controller And Instructions For Easy Install: connect the antenal with the cameras and monitor, connect cameras power by DC cable to reversing light or directly connecting to car 12v-24v,Connect the monitor by cigarette lighter plug or DC power cable to 12v/24v.Eliminating the hassles of assembly many cables.
- Monitor kits: Built-in wireless parking system, it comes with a remote controller and instructions for easy use. Double cameras defend your travel road safety, professional truck back up camera and monitor kits, gives you safe driving experience in the day/night.
- Reliable & Friendly Customer Service: 30-day Money-Back Service; 12-month Replacement, Any questions, welcome to contact customer service or Technology Support: [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【Easy to install】2 Power Supply. If powered by ACC fuse box, please connected the Red to ACC, the black connect the Metal (Ground), thus the monitor and backup camera will automatically turn on/off when the vehicle is ON. Or if powered by cigarette lighter, it need to manually turn on the monitor when the vehicle starts. (Installation instructions are included.)
- 【Backup camera kit with Distance Sensor】Default with parking guidelines, it will automatically show the rear images and parking guidelines full time whether it's driving or reversing. Perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse, especially for the Large Vehicles, just like having an extra eye in the back.
- 【IP67 Waterproof HD Reverse Camera】Based on IP67 Waterproof Level and CMOS Sensor will present superior clear images even at rainy days. While the 18 IR LEDs will give low light compensation and ensure the vivid images during the night.
Last update on 2020-10-30 at 12:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-30 at 23:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is installed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process can also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial points to help you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution will be determined by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is somewhat simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the wired one that has to be performed through a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, select one to be able to provide you with enough view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera will have to be able to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you need to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are somewhat huge and one digicam won't be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to view all the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.