Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Backup Camera,Heeli License Plate Backup Camera With 170° View Angle And IP69 Waterproof HD Night Vision For Reversing,Perfect For All Cars
- The voltage of this reversing camera is 12V .The cable length of the reversing camera is 6.56ft then we merge DC cable and 4pin cable into one, the length is 26.25ft ,As long as you follow the correct installation method, the length of the cable is sufficient.The small green wire controls the left and right Image, and the small white wire controls the ruler line. if you want to install it as a front view camera ,please cut the small green cable .
- The installation is very easy. It installs quickly to the top of any standard US-size license plate without blocking registration tags in the corners,Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens so you can adjust the camera to make sure get the perspective you want without much effort .Perfect for all cars.
- The upgraded reversing camera has a 1/3 inch NTSC/PAL CMOS image sensor. It consumes less power and used longer. The resolution is 960*576 pixel ,it provided the best image with good color reproduction and enough contrast for us to see the detail of objects behind us. At night ,the reverse lights on your car will provide enough illumination for the camera to get a clear image.
- The upgrade license plate backup camera with 170 degree perfect view angle design make sure there are no people or pets behind your car before you backup.IP69 standard waterproof level makes your trip more convenient, even if it is heavy rain or other extreme weather.
- Customer service: 30 days money back guarantee, one year replacement warranty, lifetime support guarantee and 24 hours customer service .
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 12:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-22 at 23:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial guides to help you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will probably be determined by way of the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you can do it by yourself not like while installing the wired one which should be carried out by means of a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one in an effort to come up with enough view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other crucial factor that you want to think about whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are reasonably large and one digital camera may not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.