Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Backup Rear View Camera – Reverse Parking Rearview Back Up Car Camera And Monitor Video System w/ 7″ Monitor, Dual DC 12-24V – Back Up Camera For Bus, Truck, Trailer, Van – Pyle PLCMTR71
- 7″ WIDESCREEN MONITOR: The car rear view camera system features an HD 7″ TFT/LCD monitor display, 16:9 widescreen ratio, 480×234 resolution, and PAL/NTSC video format. It has an ability to connect to camera source with the 4-Pin video connector
- UNIVERSAL MOUNT: The camera is universally mountable and can be placed in the front, side, or at the back of the vehicle. has the ability to connect an additional camera w/ V1/V2 video input selection. Designed for car/truck use w/ 12/24 volt
- WIDE VIEW REAR CAMERA: A backup rear view camera with 580 x 540 pixels and 420 lines resolution. Has a low lux performance and 170-degree lens view field to eliminate blind spots. This wired cam also has an adjustable swivel angle
- WATERPROOF AND NIGHT VISION: Weatherproof truck backup camera has a marine grade IP68 construction to combat bad weather like rain, snow, and fog, and built-in night vision illumination led lights to provide crystal-clear image even at night
- COMPLETE ACCESSORIES: This reverse camera for cars bus, trucks, trailer, van comes w/ everything you need for easy mounting including universal stand/mount, 4-Pin 50' foot (15 meters) connection cable, power/wiring harness, remote control
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that is happening on the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to backup his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial considerations to help you choose the best backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer shall be determined through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is quite easy and you'll do it by yourself not like whilst putting in the hardwired one that needs to be carried out via a technician to ensure that the entire inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, select one in order to provide you with enough view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to be capable of reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other crucial factor that you need to think about whilst buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are relatively massive and one digital camera won't be capable of give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.