Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Backup Rear View Camera – Reverse Parking Rearview Back Up Car Camera And Monitor Video System w/ 7″ Monitor, Dual DC 12-24V – Back Up Camera For Bus, Truck, Trailer, Van – Pyle PLCMTR71
- 7″ WIDESCREEN MONITOR: The car rear view camera system features an HD 7″ TFT/LCD monitor display, 16:9 widescreen ratio, 480×234 resolution, and PAL/NTSC video format. It has an ability to connect to camera source with the 4-Pin video connector
- UNIVERSAL MOUNT: The camera is universally mountable and can be placed in the front, side, or at the back of the vehicle. has the ability to connect an additional camera w/ V1/V2 video input selection. Designed for car/truck use w/ 12/24 volt
- WIDE VIEW REAR CAMERA: A backup rear view camera with 580 x 540 pixels and 420 lines resolution. Has a low lux performance and 170-degree lens view field to eliminate blind spots. This wired cam also has an adjustable swivel angle
- WATERPROOF AND NIGHT VISION: Weatherproof truck backup camera has a marine grade IP68 construction to combat bad weather like rain, snow, and fog, and built-in night vision illumination led lights to provide crystal-clear image even at night
- COMPLETE ACCESSORIES: This reverse camera for cars bus, trucks, trailer, van comes w/ everything you need for easy mounting including universal stand/mount, 4-Pin 50' foot (15 meters) connection cable, power/wiring harness, remote control
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is a tool that is installed on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear side of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process may also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few very important considerations that will help you choose the best backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will likely be made up by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like whilst putting in the hardwired one that should be carried out through a technician to be sure that all the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one if you want to give you sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the screen as in case you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are reasonably large and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to see the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.