Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Backup Rear View Camera – Reverse Parking Rearview Back Up Car Camera And Monitor Video System w/ 7″ Monitor, Dual DC 12-24V – Back Up Camera For Bus, Truck, Trailer, Van – Pyle PLCMTR71
- 7″ WIDESCREEN MONITOR: The car rear view camera system features an HD 7″ TFT/LCD monitor display, 16:9 widescreen ratio, 480×234 resolution, and PAL/NTSC video format. It has an ability to connect to camera source with the 4-Pin video connector
- UNIVERSAL MOUNT: The camera is universally mountable and can be placed in the front, side, or at the back of the vehicle. has the ability to connect an additional camera w/ V1/V2 video input selection. Designed for car/truck use w/ 12/24 volt
- WIDE VIEW REAR CAMERA: A backup rear view camera with 580 x 540 pixels and 420 lines resolution. Has a low lux performance and 170-degree lens view field to eliminate blind spots. This wired cam also has an adjustable swivel angle
- WATERPROOF AND NIGHT VISION: Weatherproof truck backup camera has a marine grade IP68 construction to combat bad weather like rain, snow, and fog, and built-in night vision illumination led lights to provide crystal-clear image even at night
- COMPLETE ACCESSORIES: This reverse camera for cars bus, trucks, trailer, van comes w/ everything you need for easy mounting including universal stand/mount, 4-Pin 50' foot (15 meters) connection cable, power/wiring harness, remote control
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Excellent license plate wired backup camera,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans.Work well on old cars,new cars or used cars.
- ►Universal rear view camera,Suit for 12-24V DC Power.26ft RCA video cable.It will work well if your radio,monitor,DVD player or screen has the RCA connector.
- ►Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent parking camera for safe reversing and driving.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ✔【Upgrade Bluetooth 5.2 & External Mic】: State of The Art Voice Control, Picks up your voice more clearly. Enhanced Listening Experience, lets you play and control music apps and make calls hands-free. Easily change up your music with your existing Steering Wheel Controls or the Touchscreen.
- ✔【HD Touchscreen & Big Logo Design】: Simple and elegant 7 inch high definition capacitive touch screen do the best job of bringing your smartphone into the car. More sensitive and accurate, support 1080P video playback.Easy to see the display and controls, finding and use the controls alomost without looking.
- ✔【Compatible with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto】: The Apple CarPlay and Android Auto apps access map/GPS navigation, phone contacts, email, notification, music and more while you stay focused on the road. The navigation screen is much larger than your phone and most portable navigators. And you get the added luxury of touchscreen controls for your stereo.
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that may be mounted on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process will also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some crucial points that will help you select the right backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer shall be made up via the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like when installing the wired one which has to be carried out via a technician to make sure that the entire inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one to be able to come up with sufficient view when reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digicam should be able to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the items which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you want to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. A few cars are somewhat huge and one digital camera may not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.