Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- back-up camera included
- Records video and audio
- 170 degree camera views
- seamless loop recording
- auto turn on/off with ignition
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-13 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 09:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is fastened on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be happening at the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some essential guides to help you select the most ideal backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution shall be determined by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you can do it by yourself unlike while putting in the wired one which needs to be carried out by means of a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one in an effort to come up with sufficient view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you're having a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important issue that you want to consider when purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are quite large and one digicam may not be able to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.