Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Rear View Camera Lexxson 2.4G Wireless Car License Mount Rear View Backup Camera LED Night Vision HTH001
- WATER PROOF:IP67 level,against rainwater and dust!
- EASY INSTALLATION:just put the Transmitter connection with rear view camera and receiver connection with display!
- CAMERA ANGLE:real data 135 degree,it satisfy all angle you need while you set back the car!
- 7 INFRARED LED:7 pieces infrared led even you using at dark night,the pic will be clearly as day time
- WHY YOU CHOOSE US?HIGH QUALITY,FAIR PRICE,GOOD SALE SERVICE,IF YOU GET ANY PROBLEM WHILE YOU USING,JUST EMAIL US:[email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 14:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important guides that will help you select the right backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be made up by the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to while installing the hardwired one which should be carried out via a technician to make sure that all of the inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with a view to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera should be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you need to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are slightly massive and one digital camera won't be able to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to see the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.