Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Rear View Camera, Mougerk Backup Camera 170 Degree Wide Angle Waterproof 12 LED Nigh Vision Lights Reverse Cameras for 12V Cars
- Easy to install and operate, we will send a email to you with the detailed operating guiding
- 170 degree angle areas when you reversing car, helps you well to decrease blind zone accidents
- 12 LED flash lights make sure night vision works as bright as daytime
- Waterproof: Waterproof casing to prevent damage and No need to worry about exposing the camear in rainly days or wash your cars with high pressure water guns, eliminates your worries of water, fog or moisture inside
- The backup camera is only for 12V battery,do not use for 24V or 36v car. 30 days product Replacement or Full Refund if you are not satisfied.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial guides that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution will likely be decided via the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is rather easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like when putting in the wired one which has to be carried out via a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one a good way to provide you with enough view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other crucial factor that you want to think about while buying the backup digicam. Some cars are rather huge and one camera may not be capable to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.