Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Rear View Parking Camera, Front View Auto Backup Reverse Backing Camera HD 8 LEDs Night Vision 170° Wide View Angle Waterproof IP67 for Cars Bus Trucks (Circle with Light)
- Applicable to variety of Vehicles : Our 18.5mm rear view camera is very easy to set up can fit most types of different length vehicles. Such as Cars, Pickup Trucks, SUVs, Vans, RVs, mini-van, Trailers, Caravan, etc.
- Night Vision HD : Our Backup View Camera with HD 420TVL image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, with great night vision (low illumination level: 0.01Lux) , that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple !
- Infrared Night Vision LED: Car rear view camera backup with 8 IR LED, the Infrared light is automatically switches, optimal performance during night and day to guarantee safe driving.
- Waterproof and Shockproof : This car reverse rear view camera with IP67 Weather-resistance IP rate designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. Solid metal housing design completely shockproof. Fit for all outdoor weather conditions.
- Easy install : When installing backup camera, suggest that you install it in a lower position. Compatible for most car models including SUV, Pickup, Truck, Mini car, etc.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 05:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be installed on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up because it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to backup his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process may also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important points that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer shall be decided by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you'll do it by yourself not like while installing the wired one which should be performed through a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one so that you can come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you can see all the items which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial factor that you want to think about when buying the backup digicam. A few automobiles are slightly large and one digicam may not be able to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.