Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Rear View Reversing Backup Camera Automotive with 170°Perfect View Angle 9 LED Lights Night Vision Waterproof Universal Car Backing Camera License Plate for RV, Truck, Bus
- Night Vision LED: Equipped with 9 LED lights, car backup camera ensures a clear image even at night and safe backing-up in dark place. Note: the image is white and black in completely black environment.
- IP67 Waterproof: With IP67K waterproof design, even at Rain /Snow/Fog still can see road condition clearly, This License Plate Backup Camera still work in extreme weather, provides clear image without delay.
- Wide View Angle: The 170°wide view angle ensures enough view range while parking, and the lens can be adjusted within 45° for the best visual angle. After adjustment, just tight up the screw at the bottom of camera.
- Easy Installation: No need to drill hole or change the look of your car. Universal rear view camera can easily be installed on existed license plate. Note: the backup camera is not suitable for 24Vvans.
- Safe and Suitable: This vehicle backup camera works with all 12V vehicles. Comes with 20ft video cable and 4ft power cord. All accessories are in package. The rear view camera only works while you are backing a car up.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure will also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential guides to help you choose the best backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution might be made up by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike while putting in the hardwired one that needs to be performed by a technician to ensure that all of the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely need to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one to be able to come up with enough view when reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as if you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you want to consider when purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are moderately massive and one camera may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.