Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Rear View Reversing Backup Camera Automotive with 170°Perfect View Angle 9 LED Lights Night Vision Waterproof Universal Car Backing Camera License Plate for RV, Truck, Bus
- Night Vision LED: Equipped with 9 LED lights, car backup camera ensures a clear image even at night and safe backing-up in dark place. Note: the image is white and black in completely black environment.
- IP67 Waterproof: With IP67K waterproof design, even at Rain /Snow/Fog still can see road condition clearly, This License Plate Backup Camera still work in extreme weather, provides clear image without delay.
- Wide View Angle: The 170°wide view angle ensures enough view range while parking, and the lens can be adjusted within 45° for the best visual angle. After adjustment, just tight up the screw at the bottom of camera.
- Easy Installation: No need to drill hole or change the look of your car. Universal rear view camera can easily be installed on existed license plate. Note: the backup camera is not suitable for 24Vvans.
- Safe and Suitable: This vehicle backup camera works with all 12V vehicles. Comes with 20ft video cable and 4ft power cord. All accessories are in package. The rear view camera only works while you are backing a car up.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is fastened on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process can also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important points that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution might be decided through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like whilst putting in the wired one that needs to be carried out via a technician to be sure that all the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one as a way to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the camera must have the ability to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're having a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other essential factor that you wish to have to consider whilst purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are slightly massive and one digital camera won't be capable to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to view all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.