Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Replacement RCA Video Cable Wire Cord Extension Cable for Backup Camera Front Side Rear View Camera Dash DVD and Parking Monitor with Detection Wire Reverse Trigger Lead (10M/30FT)
- This cable could be used as replacement video cable or extension video cable for the one that came with your backup camera
- Works great for installing a backup camera video signal and the reverse trigger signal from the backup light to the head unit
- With trigger wire,you could get power to your monitor and camera from the backup light,It is nice to have the power and video in one cable
- The red wire at the end of video cable are extra power wires runs inside the video cable,it's purpose is-if you power easily in the rear from the reverse lights, you can get your power fro the rear and use this to bring it to the front. Conversely, you also can get your power in the front and use this to bring to the rear
- For connecting Dash DVD, Parking Monitor, Front Side Rear View Camera
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process may also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial guides that will help you select the right backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will be made up by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is reasonably easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one which needs to be performed by way of a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one so that you can come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you need to think about when buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are moderately huge and one digital camera won't be able to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.