Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Replacement RCA Video Cable Wire Cord Extension Cable for Backup Camera Front Side Rear View Camera Dash DVD and Parking Monitor with Detection Wire Reverse Trigger Lead (10M/30FT)
- This cable could be used as replacement video cable or extension video cable for the one that came with your backup camera
- Works great for installing a backup camera video signal and the reverse trigger signal from the backup light to the head unit
- With trigger wire,you could get power to your monitor and camera from the backup light,It is nice to have the power and video in one cable
- The red wire at the end of video cable are extra power wires runs inside the video cable,it's purpose is-if you power easily in the rear from the reverse lights, you can get your power fro the rear and use this to bring it to the front. Conversely, you also can get your power in the front and use this to bring to the rear
- For connecting Dash DVD, Parking Monitor, Front Side Rear View Camera
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy-to-use 5. 5 GPS navigator
- Simple menus and bright, easy-to-see maps, Display resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Garmin Traffic suggests alternate routes
Last update on 2021-03-03 at 15:07 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 02:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important considerations that will help you choose the most ideal backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution will be made up through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to when installing the wired one which needs to be performed via a technician to be sure that the entire internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one which will give you sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you need to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are relatively large and one digicam may not be capable to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to cover the entire back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.