Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Car Replacement RCA Video Cable Wire Cord Extension Cable for Backup Camera Front Side Rear View Camera Dash DVD and Parking Monitor with Detection Wire Reverse Trigger Lead (10M/30FT)
- This cable could be used as replacement video cable or extension video cable for the one that came with your backup camera
- Works great for installing a backup camera video signal and the reverse trigger signal from the backup light to the head unit
- With trigger wire,you could get power to your monitor and camera from the backup light,It is nice to have the power and video in one cable
- The red wire at the end of video cable are extra power wires runs inside the video cable,it's purpose is-if you power easily in the rear from the reverse lights, you can get your power fro the rear and use this to bring it to the front. Conversely, you also can get your power in the front and use this to bring to the rear
- For connecting Dash DVD, Parking Monitor, Front Side Rear View Camera
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 11:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 22:12 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is fastened on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to move his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important guides that will help you select the right backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will probably be made up by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one in order to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be able to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are moderately massive and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.