Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Carthree Car Backup Camera IP68 Waterproof Night Vision 170 Degree Car Rear View Universal Parking Assistance Auto Reverse Cameras for Cars Pickup Trucks SUVs RVs Vans
- 【Safer Parking Assistance with HD Guide Line】The car backup camera is 170 degree wide angle view and send HD color picture with distance scale line. It will automatically work while parking and always know what’s behind car. Fewer blind spot, a safer reversing
- 【Perfect Image】You can directly see the distance in the image display, universal design for most cars, perfectly used with DVD screen and other displayers
- 【Waterproof Function】The waterproof grade is IP67. High-quality photographic processor to increase the light-sensitive area. Even in the drizzle of the night, still give you a clear experience
- 【MINI Flush Mount Design】The flush mount backup camera is small hidden on your car license plate. No destroy to your original car style. Drive safely and nicely
- 【Satisfied Customer Servie】If buy this car rearview camera, you will get 12-month replacement warranty service, you could get refund or replacement if any quality problem
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be installed on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that is taking place at the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important guides that will help you select the right backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer shall be determined by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is reasonably easy and you can do it by yourself not like whilst installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out by a technician to make sure that all the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one with the intention to give you sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the items which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other very important factor that you need to consider when purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are rather large and one digicam won't be capable of provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.