Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Carthree Car Backup Camera IP68 Waterproof Night Vision 170 Degree Car Rear View Universal Parking Assistance Auto Reverse Cameras for Cars Pickup Trucks SUVs RVs Vans
- 【Safer Parking Assistance with HD Guide Line】The car backup camera is 170 degree wide angle view and send HD color picture with distance scale line. It will automatically work while parking and always know what’s behind car. Fewer blind spot, a safer reversing
- 【Perfect Image】You can directly see the distance in the image display, universal design for most cars, perfectly used with DVD screen and other displayers
- 【Waterproof Function】The waterproof grade is IP67. High-quality photographic processor to increase the light-sensitive area. Even in the drizzle of the night, still give you a clear experience
- 【MINI Flush Mount Design】The flush mount backup camera is small hidden on your car license plate. No destroy to your original car style. Drive safely and nicely
- 【Satisfied Customer Servie】If buy this car rearview camera, you will get 12-month replacement warranty service, you could get refund or replacement if any quality problem
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is mounted on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure may also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial points that can assist you select the best backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer can be decided via the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike whilst installing the wired one which has to be carried out via a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so we can provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam must be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other very important issue that you need to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are reasonably large and one digital camera won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.