Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Chevy Rear View Camera Backup Camera Replace Third Brake Light for Chevrolet Express GMC Savana Cargo Van Transporter/Savana Explorer 2003-2018 Year,with Roof Top Mount
- Good Quality Backup Camera: waterproof,wide view angle camera, night vision better performance at night.Parking grid lines On/Off Selectable. Default Guideline is off.
- Applicability – Chevrolet backup camera is suitable for Chevy Express / GMC Savana (2003-2018).
- Applicability:this backup camera comes with all the wiring and connectors to install into your truck with aftermarket display.MONITOR OR NAVIGATION UNIT NOT INCLUDED. you may need additional adapter (not included) or interface if needed to connect factory radio.
- High Quality Thrid Brake Light with Roof Top Mount : Do not destroy the original car style, retain the original car trunk style.
- Easy to install. NO holes drilled – Replace the original brake light in your Van with this camera. 33ft extension cable to meet the need of install.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that is fastened on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing since it displays all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process may also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important guides that will help you select the best backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will be made up by means of the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is fairly easy and you can do it on your own not like whilst installing the hardwired one which needs to be performed by means of a technician to ensure that all of the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one in an effort to give you enough view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera must be able to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as if you're looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other very important factor that you wish to have to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are moderately large and one digicam won't be capable to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to view the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete back view.