Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Chevy Rear View Camera Backup Camera Replace Third Brake Light for Chevrolet Express GMC Savana Cargo Van Transporter/Savana Explorer 2003-2018 Year,with Roof Top Mount
- Good Quality Backup Camera: waterproof,wide view angle camera, night vision better performance at night.Parking grid lines On/Off Selectable. Default Guideline is off.
- Applicability – Chevrolet backup camera is suitable for Chevy Express / GMC Savana (2003-2018).
- Applicability:this backup camera comes with all the wiring and connectors to install into your truck with aftermarket display.MONITOR OR NAVIGATION UNIT NOT INCLUDED. you may need additional adapter (not included) or interface if needed to connect factory radio.
- High Quality Thrid Brake Light with Roof Top Mount : Do not destroy the original car style, retain the original car trunk style.
- Easy to install. NO holes drilled – Replace the original brake light in your Van with this camera. 33ft extension cable to meet the need of install.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 11:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 22:12 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be mounted on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some crucial points that can assist you choose the best backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will likely be made up via the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one that needs to be carried out by a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one a good way to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digicam should be able to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important factor that you wish to have to think about while purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are quite huge and one digital camera won't be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to cover the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.