Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Rear View Camera Backup Tailgate Handle Camera for Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Years 2007-2013,Tailgate Door Handle Replacement Camera(Color: Black)
- Good Quality Backup Camera: waterproof,wide view angle camera, night vision better performance at night, parking line with “ON/OFF” switch.
- Fits: our Car Camera w/Tailgate Handle fit for Chevy Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013
- Applicability:this backup camera comes with all the wiring and connectors to install into your truck with aftermarket display.MONITOR OR NAVIGATION UNIT NOT INCLUDED. you may need additional adapter (not included) or interface if needed to connect factory radio.
- High Quality Tailgate Handle: Do not destroy the original car style, retain the original car trunk switch function.
- Bring You Safety Driving: our rear view camera is a good assistance when you do car backing.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process will also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important points to help you select the right backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution shall be made up by the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is rather simple and you can do it by yourself not like whilst putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by means of a technician to make certain that the entire inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one if you want to come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other very important factor that you need to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are rather huge and one camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole back view.