Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Rear View Camera Backup Tailgate Handle Camera for Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Years 2007-2013,Tailgate Door Handle Replacement Camera(Color: Black)
- Good Quality Backup Camera: waterproof,wide view angle camera, night vision better performance at night, parking line with “ON/OFF” switch.
- Fits: our Car Camera w/Tailgate Handle fit for Chevy Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013
- Applicability:this backup camera comes with all the wiring and connectors to install into your truck with aftermarket display.MONITOR OR NAVIGATION UNIT NOT INCLUDED. you may need additional adapter (not included) or interface if needed to connect factory radio.
- High Quality Tailgate Handle: Do not destroy the original car style, retain the original car trunk switch function.
- Bring You Safety Driving: our rear view camera is a good assistance when you do car backing.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some crucial points to help you select the best backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will probably be made up via the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is quite easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like when putting in the wired one which needs to be performed by means of a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, select one so they can give you sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digicam must be capable to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are moderately large and one digicam may not be capable to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to cover the entire rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.