Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Genuine New Mopar OEM Parts! Made to fit the following Vehicles:
- 13-17 Dodge Viper; 2015 Only Chrysler 200; 13-17 RAM 1500;
- 13-17 RAM 2500; 13-16 RAM 3500; 13-15 RAM 4500 & RAM 5500
- Manufacturers Part #: 56038978AL
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 14:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important considerations to help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will likely be decided by the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is quite simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one that should be performed by a technician to be sure that the entire internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so as to provide you with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Subsequently, the digicam should be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon while buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are moderately huge and one digital camera won't be able to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.