Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Collyon 67FT Backup Camera Wire,Car Video Systems,Backup Camera Extension Cable,Shock Extension,4Pin Aviation Video Extension CableCCTV Rear View Camera,Backup Camera Cable (67FT/20m)
- 【67FT extension cable】Collyon's professional male-to-female 4-pin aerial video cable, with its own screw lock, can better fix the power supply of the video transmission equipment. There will be no poor contact or signal interruption in the harsh environment of vehicle shaking and bumps, which can effectively prevent video signal loss .
- 【Stable signal transmission】4.5mm super thick wire diameter shielded cable can achieve the best electrical conductivity and ensure high-quality video, audio, and power transmission.Upgraded pure copper core material, with special tin foil wrapping, double shielding protection, strong anti-interference protection, and capable of providing stable signal transmission.
- 【Compatible device】Widely used in vehicle monitoring link for vehicle-mounted video signal transmission/farm harvester tractor/large truck/bus, truck, semi-truck, van/trailer/bus/RV/long-distance car, etc., used to connect parking assist system and monitor CCTV system .
- 【High quality material】Windproof, rainproof and shockproof, suitable for outdoor cold, humid and hot weather.
- 【Worry-free purchase service】We will solve all the problems in the purchase for you!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 14:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a device that is fastened on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial considerations to help you select the right backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer shall be decided by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is somewhat easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one that needs to be carried out via a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, select one in order to give you enough view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. Some cars are slightly massive and one digicam may not be able to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.