Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Vertical stripe print, Self tie at waist
- Garment Care:Hand Wash and Hang Dry. Recommend with Cold Water. Do not Use Bleach.
- Please Refer To Our Detailed Size description Before You Purchase.
- Suit size(in/cm): Bust: 43/109; Length: 49/124
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 850VA / 450W Backup Battery power supply
- 9 Outlets (NEMA 5-15R): 6 UPS Battery Backup with Surge Protection Outlets, and 3 Surge Protector Only Outlets
- Two USB Charger Ports (2.4A shared)
- Each Paws Love Purple Heart Spare tire cover is custom made to fit your individual tire size. The most popular tire sizes are listed in the drop down menu. IF YOU DON’T SEE YOUR SIZE IN THE DROP DOWN LIST, please contact us with YOUR size because ALL SIZES are available.
- Verify you are selecting SOLD/SHIPPED BY TIRE COVER CENTRAL (located in Kentucky, USA). All products come with a one year warranty provided by seller!
- All images are printed using top of the line UV resistant Latex optimized scratch resistant inks that actually etch into the vinyl. This means the image will not flake off like air brushed or painted tire covers. Our inks are rated up to 3+ years! The printed image is slightly glossy and is sewn to a marine grade vinyl (matte finish) that covers the tread area.
- BACKUP REAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 1.0V PP-75 Ohm. It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170°. Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with 7" TFT/LCD display, 420 line horizontal resolution and NTSC/PAL video system. Can connect to other camera source and has automatic power-on with reverse gear activation
- MOUNTABLE: Both car backup camera and backup camera monitor are mountable. The car rear view camera can be mounted flush or hanging. The car camera monitor has a suction cup allowing it to be mounted on dashboards and windshields
- Quiet operation - an internal fan only operates when in battery mode or correcting severe voltage variations (repetitive, audible notification when on battery, can be disabled); User-friendly LCD display provides access to critical information like battery time remaining, power consumption and outage tracking
- Power more devices with (10) outlets - (5) battery backup and surge protection outlets, (5) surge protection only outlets (5-15R outlets), plus data line surge protection for 10/100 Mbps networks (RJ-45)
- Plug-and-play power management with USB port for automatic integration with Windows, Mac and Linux; ECO control automatically shuts down non-essential peripherals when the primary device is turned off
- 700VA/400W Battery backup uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system – This simulated sine wave UPS with line interactive topology uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to protect against under-voltages and over-voltages
- 6 NEMA 5 15R outlets: (4) battery backup and surge protected outlets, (2) surge protected outlets, input: Plug type 15A NEMA 5-15P 10 feet cord plug style; Straight
- Multi-function LCD screen – Provides runtime in minutes, battery status, power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime. Remote management: Requires optional RMCARD205
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 22:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that is happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure can also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some very important points that can assist you select the best backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will likely be decided by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is relatively simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all of the internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one in an effort to come up with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other crucial factor that you need to decide upon when buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are moderately large and one camera may not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to view the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.