Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dasaita Car Radio Power Cable Adapter Wire Harness for Subaru Steering Wheel Control Rear View Camera Only Fit for Dasaita Head Unit
- ★ Only fit for Dasaita Car Radio Head Unit
- ★ It is plug and paly
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Dimensions: 6.25 L x 1 H x 6.5 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 0.06 pounds
- For 2012-2013 4-Runner (no factory amp), 2013-2014 Avalon, 2012-2013 Camry, 2013 Highlander, 2012-2015 Prius, 2012-2015 Prius PHV, 2012-2014 Prius V, 2013-2015 Rav-4, 2013 Sequoia, 2012-2013 Tacoma (with Nav), 2013-2014 Venza
- For Scion: 2013-2015 FRS, 2014-2015 iQ, 2014-2015 tC, 2014-2015 xB, 2014 xD. Subaru BRZ 2013-2015
- Use this harness to retain the factory reverse camera when adding an aftermarket radio.
- Use this harness to add an aftermarket camera to factory radio.
- Works with display and navigation model radios only Use with radio that has a backup camera input feature only- usually radio with video screen. 16 pin connector.
- Compatibility Notes: Only works with factory radios with the Display screen or Navigation radios. Aftermarket camera will need the rca video plug to work with this. Might work with more vehicles if the connector looks like the one in the picture.
- Factory Camera Retention Harness with 6 Volt Power Adapter Combo. Use this harness to retain the factory reverse camera when adding an aftermarket radio.
- Retains the factory back-up camera to an aftermarket radio. Use with aftermarket radio that has a backup camera input feature only- usually radio with video screen. 12 volt to 6 volt converter adapter included.
- Compatibility Notes: New aftermarket radio must have backup camera input capability. Might work with more vehicles- if the connector looks like the one in the picture then this should work or email us your year and model for us to double check.
- Provides ability to add a backup camera to factory radios on select Nissan vehicles with 4.3 in. radio display
- Simple plug and play installation
- Female RCA video output connection
Last update on 2021-04-13 at 02:37 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-13 at 02:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial points to help you choose the right backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer might be determined by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one which should be performed by means of a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one so that it will give you enough view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you wish to have to consider while purchasing the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are somewhat large and one digicam may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to see the entire back view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.