Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dasaita Car Radio Power Cable Adapter Wire Harness for Subaru Steering Wheel Control Rear View Camera Only Fit for Dasaita Head Unit
- ★ Only fit for Dasaita Car Radio Head Unit
- ★ It is plug and paly
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Dimensions: 6.25 L x 1 H x 6.5 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 0.06 pounds
- Fit for most of aftermarket backup camera adding. Universal RCA video input to connect with backup camera, no cutting harness.
- 19 TF Long wire allow to hook with front mirror monitor or display to front/rear backup camera. Reverse signal wires is included!
- Professional wire material, Nickel plated RCA plugs. Strong transmission, No interference, Tough and durable use.
- Provides plug and play connection and retention of the original reverse camera
- Male RCA video output connection
- Saves install time
- Only Fit to Uconnect MyGIG Media: RB2 RBZ REN REW REP RER REZ RHB RHR RHW RHP RED WOLF. For 2008-2010 Jeep Commander, 2009-2018 Jeep Compass, 2008-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2009-2017 Jeep Patriot, 2007-2014 Jeep Liberty, 2007-2019 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Fit 2007-2014 Dodge Avenger, RED WOLF 2009-2012 Dodge Caliber, 2008-2018 Dodge Challenger, 2008-2018 Dodge Charger, 2008-2011 Dodge Dakota, 2008-2013 Dodge Durango, 2008 Dodge Magnum, 2008-2019 Dodge Grand Caravan, 2009-2012 Dodge Ram 1500, 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 2500, 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 3500, 2010-2011 Dodge Nitro
- For Chrysler like 2008-2011 Chrysler 300, 2011-2014 Chrysler 200, 2008-2009 Chrysler Aspen, 2007-2010 Chrysler Sebring, 2008-2016 Chrysler Town & Country / Voyager
- 2011-2014 Ford F-150 Rear View Back Up Camera Wire Harness OEMNEW BL3Z-14A411-A
- Made in USA
- Package Weight: 0.5 pounds
Last update on 2021-10-16 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-10-16 at 09:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that is fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that is taking place on the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few very important considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer might be decided through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is quite simple and you'll do it by yourself not like when putting in the wired one which should be performed through a technician to make certain that all the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, select one in order to come up with sufficient view when reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be able to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon when purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are relatively massive and one digicam may not be able to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.