Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dasbecan Replacement Backup Camera Compatible with Ford Edge 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Lincoln MKX 2011 2012 2013 Replaces# BT4Z-19G490-B
- 【Manufacturer Part Number】BT4Z-19G490-B,BT4Z-19G490-A,DT4Z-19G490-B,ET4Z-19G490-A,BA1Z-19G490-B,FL1T-19G490-AC
- 【Compatible with】Tail Gate Camera Ford Edge 2011-2015 LINCOLN MKX 2011-2013.
- 【Installation】 Backup Camera Quick Installation Direct Plugs Into OEM Video Harness.
- 【Feature】High-Definition-Camera:Clear Shooting Day And Night.
- 【Warranty】 1 Year Warranty, contact us via Amazon Message directly. No Reason Return in 30 Days, our products undergo strict quality inspection before leaving the factory.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be fixed on cars. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to backup his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process will also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential points that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution might be decided through the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you'll do it on your own unlike when installing the wired one which should be performed via a technician to ensure that the entire inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one a good way to come up with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera must be capable to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as if you're having a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important factor that you want to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are slightly large and one camera may not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to see all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.