Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Replacement Part Number: BB5Z-19G490-A
- Fit for Ford Explorer 2011-2015 2.0L/3.5L
- Installation: Plug and Play into Existing OEM Video Harness
- High-Definition-Camera:Clear Shooting Day And Night
- 12-Months-Warranty: Any problem with the product, we will Offer replacement services
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that is fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up since it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential points to help you choose the right backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer can be decided via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is quite easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the wired one which has to be performed through a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one in order to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other essential issue that you need to think about while purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are relatively large and one camera won't be capable of provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.