Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dasbecan Replacement Backup Camera for Ford Explorer (2011-2015) #BB5Z-19G490-A
- Replacement Part Number: BB5Z-19G490-A
- Fit for Ford Explorer 2011-2015 2.0L/3.5L
- Installation: Plug and Play into Existing OEM Video Harness
- High-Definition-Camera:Clear Shooting Day And Night
- 12-Months-Warranty: Any problem with the product, we will Offer replacement services
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it shows all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process can also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential points that will help you select the right backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer shall be decided by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike while installing the hardwired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one so that it will provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other essential issue that you need to decide upon when purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are moderately large and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.