Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Fits: Ford F150 (2005-2014), F250(2008-2016), F350(2008-2016), F450(2008-2016), F550(2008-2016)
- 150°degree wide viewing angle night version camera can help truck driver see everything behind them when reversing the car.
- IP68 waterproof housing with anti-fog lens. And with a glass window on the surface that is sealed to protect camera when raining or snowing.
- Easy to Install. Each of our Tailgate Handles includes proper wiring and an 8M video cable.
- Warranty: Purchasing from Dasbecan, if you are not satisfied with the parts, you can contact us via Amazon Message directly. We would offer 30-days no reason return, and 3-month warranty.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Audience Rating: R (Restricted)
- Upgrade Wireless Camera System:This is ideal for Car/SUV/MPV/Pickup/Truck/ etc Under 23 ft Vehicle.No flickering High-speed Driving or Reversing.
- Very easy to install.Connecting the monitor to cigarette lighter with on/off adapter. Connecting backup camera/transmitter to reverse lights for reverse use,or connecting to running lights 12v battery for continuous use.
- Upgraded backup camera&Transmitter meet IP69 waterproof,Upgraded to 150 degree viewing angle,7 LED Lights night vision view clearly at night. The upgraded camera eliminated the color issue.other ordinary cameras always view trees/grasses are red and purple.The upgraded camera views exactly true color.
- ☆【Upgrade Digital Wireless Signal】 Adopt HDCVI 4th Generation Digital Signal, 120ft anti-interference no delay, applicable for vehicles within 65 feet vehicle(12-24V), give you a stable and clear monitor of road condition, be your reliable assistant.
- ☆【FHD1080P Capacitive Touch Button Monitor】 Ensure the sensitivity, stability, and reliability of the screen, FHD 1080 resolution, give you a unique visual exerience, and have strong anti-interference capabilities and strong adaptability to temperature ranges, prevent water get inside through Button.
- ☆【Side View Wireless Backup Camera & Recording】Built-in 32G SD card, can record thing on driving, Side View Camera fits the side better and cover the Blind Spots/Blind Zone. Support Single View Dual View or Quad View(CH1/CH2/CH4), you can switch to the mode you need.
- 7" LCD digital monitor, Built-in recorder. Real time recording, video playback
- Integrated Frequency Hopping Technology avoid Interference. No signal dropping or freezing at speeds up to 70mph
- 10-32V wide voltage input, Support 4 wireless camera input,130° wide viewing angle, Wireless Line of Sight Range Up to 1200 feet
- ★This tailgate handle backup camera fits for Silverado Sierra Fleet Side Metal Bed / GMC Sierra 1500 2500 3500(1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006).
- ★150°degree wide viewing angle night version camera can help the drivers see everything behind them when reversing the car.
- ★IP68 waterproof housing with anti-fog lens. And with a glass window on the surface that is sealed to protect camera when raining or snowing.
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 15:31 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is fastened on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some very important considerations that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be determined by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while putting in the wired one that needs to be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that the entire inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, choose one with a view to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the items that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other very important factor that you want to consider when buying the backup camera. Some automobiles are reasonably large and one digital camera won't be able to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.