Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Fits: Ford F150 (2005-2014), F250(2008-2016), F350(2008-2016), F450(2008-2016), F550(2008-2016)
- 150°degree wide viewing angle night version camera can help truck driver see everything behind them when reversing the car.
- IP68 waterproof housing with anti-fog lens. And with a glass window on the surface that is sealed to protect camera when raining or snowing.
- Easy to Install. Each of our Tailgate Handles includes proper wiring and an 8M video cable.
- Warranty: Purchasing from Dasbecan, if you are not satisfied with the parts, you can contact us via Amazon Message directly. We would offer 30-days no reason return, and 3-month warranty.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ➤【WiFi Connection】The wireless magnetic hitch front/rear view camera allows for easy WiFi to mobile device connection, allowing you to see the camera view on your device's screen. If you need the camera and monitor kit（the camera in the set cannot be replaced separately）, here's the link. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QM4JMKK
- ➤【Magnetic Mount】This small hitch camera attaches instantly to any metallic surface via extra-strength magnetic base with no hardware.
- ➤【Rechargeable Battery】WiFi backup camera powered by rechargeable lithium ion battery. The battery is easily charged with the USB power cable.NOTE: This system is not compatible with Google Pixel phones.
- ★This tailgate handle backup camera fits for Silverado Sierra Fleet Side Metal Bed / GMC Sierra 1500 2500 3500(1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006).
- ★150°degree wide viewing angle night version camera can help the drivers see everything behind them when reversing the car.
- ★IP68 waterproof housing with anti-fog lens. And with a glass window on the surface that is sealed to protect camera when raining or snowing.
- ★The tailgate handle backup camera fits for Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2007-2013) 2500 3500 Heavy Duty (2007-2014) GMC Sierra 1500 (2007-2013) 2500 3500 Heavy Duty (2007-2014).
- ★150°degree viewing angle night version camera can help truck driver see everything behind them when reversing the car. IP68 waterproof housing with anti-fog lens. And with a glass window on the surface that is sealed to protect camera when raining or snowing.
- ★Optional parking gridlines. For added convenience and safety, you only need to control the parking gridlines by removing or inserting the small black block, no wire cutting required.
- 【Adopting new technologies:】Using 1080P AHD (Analog High Definition) camera, high-definition backup camera,different from other devices,AHD technology can effectively reduce the color noise in the high-frequency area, image reproduction is better.
- 【Plug and Play:】Rear view camera system can be powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- 【Multi-purpose systems:】Reverse camera system supports two cameras,you can add a second camera as front/rear view.You can also use the second camera as baby car mirror,easily Observe the Baby's Move,contact us to get second camera at no charge.
- 720p HD video doorbell that lets you see, hear and speak to people from your phone, tablet, or select Echo device.
- Get notifications whenever motion is detected by adjusting your motion zones.
- With Live View, you can check in on your home any time through the Ring app.
Last update on 2021-10-16 at 07:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-10-16 at 09:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while reversing because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial guides that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer will likely be determined by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the wired one which should be carried out through a technician to make sure that the entire internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one in an effort to give you sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you want to decide upon while buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are reasonably massive and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all of the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.