Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dash Cam for Car Front and Rear 1080P HD Driving Recorder 170°Wide Car Cam with Backup Camera,4 inch IPS Screen,G-Sensor,WDR Loop Recording,DVR Parking Monitor,Night Vision,Motion Detection【2020 New】
- 🚗4’’ IPS HD Screen and Full HD Resolution Recording :1920*1080/30fps of front dashboard camera and 720*480 of rear camera guarantee Full HD video quality. Guarantee high quality images even at night. The IPS screen provides a wide range of viewing angles.giving you complete visibility what is happening behind your car.
- 🚗Front and Rear Dual Lens and 170°Wide-Angle Lens: dash camera has 170° front camera and 130°rear camera,monitoring the roads ahead and behind the car simultaneously; Super-Wide-Angle lens allow you to see every corner of the lane and record valid evidence in the event of a car accident.
- 🚗G-sensor and 24 hours Parking Monitor : Built-in G-Sensor, while the car having a collision, G-sensor will automatically lock the current video to distinguish responsibility when the car takes collision; After the car is turned off, the dash camera will automatically turn on the parking monitoring mode.
- 🚗Auto Recording and Loop Recording : When the car engine starts,the camera will automatically power on and start recording,save files and power off when the engine stops; Automatically overwrite the previous recordings with new files except locked files when the memory card is full.(Does not include SD card)
- 🚗Easy to Install : Dash camera onto windshield by suction cup mount , minimized the affect on driving view.Cam will automatically turned on/off to start/stop recording when the car engine starts/off, so you won't worry about forgetting to capture every moment. [2 year quality guarantee]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2020-09-30 at 00:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-30 at 22:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure will also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial considerations that will help you select the right backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will likely be determined by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike while putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, choose one in an effort to give you enough view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you wish to have to consider whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are reasonably large and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.