Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dash Cam Front and Rear WZTO Backup Camera Dashboard Camera 170°Wide Angle Car DVR with 4” LCD Screen Dual Dash Cam with Night Vision WDR G-Sensor Parking Monitor Loop Recording Motion Detection
- 【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- 【WDR/HDR TECHNOLOGY&NIGHT VISION】The combination of large aperture,WDR,and HDR ensures the clarity of videos and images at night.Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments,car license plates can be easily seen in low light condition.
- 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】The car recorder includes Motion Detection and Parking Monitoring. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24×7 monitoring of your car,It automatically starts recording when it detects a collision or shakes, providing you with security every moment.
- 【Loop Recording & G SENSOR】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- 【Easy Installation & Use】This dash camera is very easy to install and operate with reference pictures in our user manual.The included suction mount could be easily attaches anywhere on your windshield in seconds.Just insert SD card (not included) and connect to the power supply. The car dash camera will start recording immediately after igniting.If you encounter any problems, please contact our customer service.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is a tool that is installed on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to move his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial points that can assist you choose the most ideal backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer shall be made up by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike when installing the hardwired one which should be carried out by means of a technician to make certain that the entire internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one that will come up with enough view while reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the display as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are relatively massive and one digital camera won't be capable to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to cover the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.