Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dash Cam Rearview Backup Camera Extension Cord,2.5mm 4 Pin 6.5 Ft Male to Female Car Driving Recorder Reverse Camera Extension Cable by YQMAJIM
- ★ All of our cables have the YQMAJIM logo on it, please confirm to buy it from the seller YQMAJIM.
- ★ 6.5 ft 2.5mm male to female car camera back up camera extension cord;
- ★ YQMAJIM dash cam backup camera extension cable constructed with high quality parts: anti-oxidation gold-plated plug, stable signal transmission, anti-interference;
- ★ Works with any device that uses a 2.5mm 4 pin plug. Please make sure your device cable has 4 poles/conductors as shown in the picture.
- ★Original design,easy installation. 4 pin extension cable works with most dash cam backup rearview camera;
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 13:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 00:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure will also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial guides that can assist you choose the right backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will probably be decided by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is rather simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the hardwired one which has to be performed by means of a technician to be sure that all of the inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, select one that will come up with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other crucial issue that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are slightly large and one camera would possibly not be capable of give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.