Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Geographers' A-Z Map Co Ltd (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 1 Page - 01/12/2018 (Publication Date) - Geographers’ A-Z Map Co Ltd (Publisher)
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- Front/Rear Camera & Guide Line On/Off: The backup camera default to Rear View with Guide Line. Cut the WHITE cable can be Front Camera; Cut the Green cable, the guide line will disappear. You can choose install in front or Back to your car.
- High Quality Images: Our Backup Camera with upgrade sensor, full glass lens, 6 bright LEDs, will provide you high-definition, high-resolution image in both day and night.
- IP68 Waterproof & Fog Resistant: Car Rear View Camera designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- How many times have you been backing out of your driveway or a parking spot only to have a little kid dart behind your automobile, seemingly out of nowhere? The camera is a perfect solution, you will have eyes in the back of your head
- Easy to install: 2 Installation options,you could choose bracket mounting or flush mounting as per your case
- Rear/Front Switchable: Optional Customized Distance Scale Lines & Mirror/Normal Image Switchable - You Can Use it as Rear View Backup Camera or Front/Side Camera Note: By default this is a reverse camera (mirror image) with distance scale line
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 05:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-13 at 02:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is mounted on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is happening on the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process will also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important considerations that can assist you choose the best backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution might be determined via the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the wired one that needs to be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one a good way to come up with enough view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the camera will have to be able to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another essential issue that you wish to have to consider while buying the backup camera. Some cars are slightly huge and one camera may not be capable of provide a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.