Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- NOTE: Please make sure the part number exactly matches to the following part number.
- OEM part number: 95760-3S102
- This rear view backup camera is for Hyundai Sonata YF 2011 2012 2013 2014
- Easy installation, high sensitivity, wide viewing angle.
- If your vehicle currently does NOT have a backup camera system, this camera will not work. Please check before placing an order.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is mounted on cars. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that is taking place at the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to backup his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process may also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential considerations that can assist you select the right backup digicam to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will probably be determined by way of the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is slightly easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like while installing the hardwired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that the entire interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one if you want to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digicam will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial issue that you want to decide upon while buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are reasonably huge and one digital camera won't be able to give a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole back view.