Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- NOTE: Please make sure the part number exactly matches to the following part number.
- OEM part number: 95760-3S102
- This rear view backup camera is for Hyundai Sonata YF 2011 2012 2013 2014
- Easy installation, high sensitivity, wide viewing angle.
- If your vehicle currently does NOT have a backup camera system, this camera will not work. Please check before placing an order.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- ★【Super HD Image Quality 】Reflect true and real time image, maintain original color, adopts the advanced optical design and remarkable image processing technology to provide 720P resolution image for your vehicle.
- ★【Night Vision & Wide Angle】Adopts Advanced Night Vision Technology, create lower noise and Illumination, wide view help you see things more comprehensively, provide clear and real image with a little light. Make your driving in dark more safe.
- ★【Excellent IP69k Waterproof 】 With IP69K waterproof design, even at Rain /Snow/Fog still can see road condition clearly, This License Plate Backup Camera still work in extreme weather, provides clear image without delay.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2020-09-25 at 12:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-25 at 22:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential guides that will help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution can be made up via the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you'll do it by yourself not like while installing the hardwired one that should be performed by way of a technician to be sure that all the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one so that you can provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be able to reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important factor that you need to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. A few cars are slightly massive and one camera won't have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete rear view.