Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Digital Wireless Backup Camera &5” Monitor HD 720P Kit for Cars, RVs,Trucks,Pickups, Campers IP69 Waterproof Rear/Front View Switchable Driving Monitoring/Reversing Use Guide Lines On/Off
- Very easy install , Just Connecting the monitor to cigarette lighter with on/off adapter. Connecting backup camera to reverse lights for reverse use, or connecting to running lights/12v battery for continuous use. This System High Speed observation can be used up to 33ft Vehicle, Reversing or Slow -Speed observation can be applied up to 50ft Vehicles. we recommend you installed it working on Vehicle under 50ft.
- A intelligent switch with 10 functions included on/off guide lines,Flip images mirrored/facing/vertical flip/horizontal flip, adjust the width/length/downward angle for guide lines. it makes the backup cameras can be used for rear view/front facing view camera and compatible verious size of vehicle and customize customer's needs.
- The wireless module and antenna were built-in the 5 HD Monitor.It be directly attached to flat surface dashboard .the pedestal can be removed mount the monitor on windshield with provided suction cup mount optional. Also the monitor with functions for on/off guide lines.Adjust the Brightness,contrast ect.
- IP69K waterproof camera ,Upgraded to HD 720P With 150 degree viewing angle. 8 LED IR Lights night vision view clearly at night.
- The system compatible for for Cars, RVs,Trucks,Pickups, Campers Mini Vans ect.We also provided 7 inch monitor digital system kit.You can contact us if you need a larger monitor.We provided a professional instruction in package, provide tech support and replacement service : [email protected]tlook.com
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 15:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is installed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the procedure will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some essential points that will help you select the right backup digicam to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will probably be made up by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one that has to be performed by way of a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one to be able to come up with sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam should be capable to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other very important issue that you need to consider while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are moderately large and one digicam may not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.