Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Digital Wireless Backup Camera, DIY Installation, Waterproof and Night Vision Wireless License Plate Reverse Camera,4.3 Inch Wireless Monitor for Trailer, RV, Trucks, Pickup Trucks, Cargo Vans, etc
- * 〖Upgraded Digital Wireless with 100% No Interference〗：Digital wireless signal, no interference, wireless transmitting distance up to 190ft in open area, suitable for all vehicle within 60ft
- * 〖Stable Signal in High-speed Driving〗：Camera wireless signal can stay smooth and clear even car speeds up to 80Mile/H
- * 〖Wild Harsh Environment No Problem〗: Zinc metal material wireless rear view camera, anti-vibration and anti-corrosion ability, waterproof rate up to IP69, can be used as normal in extreme climates, for example, heavy rain or heavy snow, night vision for 20ft distance. Wide viewing angle with 110 degrees, covering 90% blind area back of the car to make sure safe drive
- * 〖Easy Installation〗: 4.3'' Wireless LCD monitor with suction cup bracket, built-in wireless receiver module, the guild line can be turned on/off by the button. It won't take you over 2 minutes to install the monitor, as soon as you plugged it to the cigarette lighter, then it works. Camera built-in wireless transmitter module, power connected to reversing light (monitoring when backing up) or ACC (for long time monitoring), What you need is just a screwdriver
- * 〖Special Offer〗：Three different installation ways for the wireless reversing camera, can be used for all different models. Very easy installation
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Camera with SmartZone sensors for easy hitching and towing
- Alerts you to distance and direction of objects
- Large, crystal clear 3.5-inch color monitor with static free image
- Back Up Camera With Movable Guideline---Applying new chip, our back up camera can show trajectory guide line without extra device, its guide line automatically changes according to the car’s moving direction.
- IP68 Rated Waterproof Reverse Camera---When manufacturing the reversing camera, we have tried our best to upgrade the waterproof grade. We have fulfilled the whole camera body with waterproof silicon rubber, we tested every single camera under water for 24 hours, it will work properly under extreme conditions.
- Mini Shockproof Rearview Camera---Very small size rearview camera, it is almost hidden after installation, with shining metal shell body, shockproof, long service life. It should be installed in hanging mounted method as the picture shows.
- Fitment: For 2011-2018 Chrysler 300, 2011-2014 Dodge Charger.
- Replaces for :56054058AH,56054058AD, 56054058AE, 56054058AF, 56054058AG.
- Note: This item is a replacement part. Please make sure the images are the same with what you want. If not, please do not purchase it even your model is in the described list!
- Backup Parking vehicle Camera Suitable for Honda CRV Accord CITY FIT Odyssey Acura Civic 2007-2012
- 170 degree visible range works great with the blind spot
- Package includes:1 x CCD Car Camera,1x user manual,1 x 6M video cable,1 X power supply cable
- The backup camera is designed to eliminate blind spots and avoid obstacles when reversing. 680P HD picture shows a clear image for the driver. No more annoying blurry discoloration screen and picture, and displays the most ideal road condition.
- 6 LED super bright lights illuminates the images when daylight is low, and greatly enhances night vision with sharp images. The sensor will turn on the light automatically when you activate the reverse gear, which gives you the best view for parking.
- he camera will be protected from powerful jets of water from any direction, such as rain and a car wash. Works well in extreme weather. Adjustable vertical 140° perfect viewing angle, which allows you to adjust the camera to a position that’s best for you, effectively reducing the accident rate.
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 22:53 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is mounted on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that is happening at the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial points that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will probably be determined by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is slightly simple and you can do it on your own unlike when installing the wired one that should be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that the entire internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, choose one in an effort to come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you need to consider when buying the backup camera. Some cars are slightly large and one digital camera may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.