Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Digital Wireless Backup Camera for Truck RV Camper Vans Trailer, WiFi Rear View Cam 28 IR Lights Night Vision Waterproof Work for iOS Android Tablet, Transmission Distance Upto 100FT, 12-24V
- 【Convenient Connection】It is very easy to connect with your iOS & Android device. Download the APP and directly connect to the Wi-Fi created by the camera. Please open your Wi-Fi list and find the Wi-Fi named SWD-XXXXX. Then connect to it and open the APP to use.
- 【Feel Free to Match】It has 2 control buttons at the APP: Parking Lines/No Parking Lines, Mirrored/Non-mirrored Image. Feel Free to Match!
- 【Super IR Night Vision】With 28 pcs IR LEDs for night vision viewing. Automatic switching to IR night vision when the sensor in the dark. Offer a clear image even at the darkest night.
- 【Waterproof】IP69K Waterproof metal shell, works great in all weather conditions.
- 【Excellent Performance】Digital wireless stable transmission distance up to 100ft. Works well for truck RV camper vans trailer motorhome etc.. High quality Wi-Fi backup camera with 1 year warranty.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process can also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important considerations that can assist you select the right backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be made up via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is quite easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed by way of a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one that allows you to come up with enough view while reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you want to consider whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are reasonably large and one digital camera won't be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to view all the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.