Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rohent R5 HD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera with 5” Monitor High-Speed Observation System for Trucks,RVs,Motorhomes,Trailers Guide Lines DIY
- Rohent 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera System :No Interference that working on vehicle range under 45ft. It support add 2nd wireles licence plate hitch camera or 2nd originary camera. You also can use it as side view camera with side view bracket.Just conatct us if you need them
- Quick and simple setup:The Digital wireless module built-in the monitor and camera, You just hook the antennas and power supply to them, They will transport video signals auto.About the only hard part is getting power to the rear view camera. You need to tap into the backup or tail lights of your vehicle or trailer for 12V or it works with 24V as well
- IP69K Waterproof Camera:Upgraded solid 1080P High Definition camera with 150°viewing Wide-angle,provide a highly clear picture of your reverse /driving. Upgraded glass lens has a good waterproof performance. Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant with a night vision ability
- 5 inch Monitor mounts on your dash and gets power with the included cigarette light plug. Multifunction Newly designed screen: You can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, language,switch grid lines on/off,Mirror/Positive image by the menu button.Display quality is very clear and delicate
- We offer Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug for Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet. Contact us got it if you need. A 2 years warranty and a life time tech support is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up since it shows all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure will also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential guides that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution shall be decided by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is rather easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one that should be carried out by means of a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one that allows you to come up with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other essential factor that you need to consider whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are rather massive and one camera would possibly not be capable to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.