Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Digital Wireless Backup Camera Kit, Niloghap Universal 5 inch LCD Monitor and Night Vision IP68 Waterproof Reverse Parking Front/Rear View Camera Set for Car, SUV, RV, Pickup, Truck, Van, Camper
- [ STABLE DIGITAL SIGNAL TRANSMISSION ] Niloghap backup camera kit uses 2.4Ghz digital signal, which have better anti-magnetic and anti-interference capabilities than analog signals, and better than analog signals over longer distances. It can provide you with continuous, stable, high-quality images.
- [ IDEAL CAMERA ] This camera has a built-in photosensitive element that can automatically turn on / off the LED light according to the ambient light, ensuring good visibility and picture output in low-light or no-light environments. The waterproof standard of this camera is IP68, therefore whether it is rainy, snowy, or car washing, the camera always performs well.
- [ WIRELESS FOR EASY INSTALLATION ] Two mounting brackets are included in the package, and you can mount the monitor on the windshield or dashboard as needed. There are no wires between the monitor and camera, which eliminates the tedious installation process and you only need simple tools to complete the installation yourself.
- [ MULTI FUNCTION ] This backup camera kit has 5 image modes, including on/off guide lines, rear view (mirrored), front view (non-mirrored), mirror flip, non-mirror flip. You can adjust the image mode according to your needs.
- [ GOOD SERVICE ] Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We will provide 1-year warranty replacement service and 7*24 hour customer support service. We have a professional customer service team and technical team to ensure that you can get satisfactory solutions when you encounter any problems at any time.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be mounted on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up because it shows all that is happening on the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process can also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial points that will help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer can be determined by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is moderately easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like whilst putting in the hardwired one that needs to be performed via a technician to make certain that the entire inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, select one in order to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the camera should be capable to reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as if you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you want to think about whilst buying the backup digicam. A few cars are quite massive and one digital camera won't be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.