Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Digital Wireless Backup Camera Kit, Niloghap Universal 5 inch LCD Monitor and Night Vision IP68 Waterproof Reverse Parking Front/Rear View Camera Set for Car, SUV, RV, Pickup, Truck, Van, Camper
- [ STABLE DIGITAL SIGNAL TRANSMISSION ] Niloghap backup camera kit uses 2.4Ghz digital signal, which have better anti-magnetic and anti-interference capabilities than analog signals, and better than analog signals over longer distances. It can provide you with continuous, stable, high-quality images.
- [ IDEAL CAMERA ] This camera has a built-in photosensitive element that can automatically turn on / off the LED light according to the ambient light, ensuring good visibility and picture output in low-light or no-light environments. The waterproof standard of this camera is IP68, therefore whether it is rainy, snowy, or car washing, the camera always performs well.
- [ WIRELESS FOR EASY INSTALLATION ] Two mounting brackets are included in the package, and you can mount the monitor on the windshield or dashboard as needed. There are no wires between the monitor and camera, which eliminates the tedious installation process and you only need simple tools to complete the installation yourself.
- [ MULTI FUNCTION ] This backup camera kit has 5 image modes, including on/off guide lines, rear view (mirrored), front view (non-mirrored), mirror flip, non-mirror flip. You can adjust the image mode according to your needs.
- [ GOOD SERVICE ] Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We will provide 1-year warranty replacement service and 7*24 hour customer support service. We have a professional customer service team and technical team to ensure that you can get satisfactory solutions when you encounter any problems at any time.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-21 at 11:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-20 at 23:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is installed on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial points to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution might be determined by the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you can do it on your own unlike when installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed by way of a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, select one so they can provide you with enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera must have the ability to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another essential issue that you want to think about whilst buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are moderately huge and one camera may not be capable to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all of the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.