Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Digital Wireless Backup System, Waterproof and Night Vision Wireless License Plate Rear View Camera + 4.3’’ Wireless Display for RV, Cars, Truck, Vans
- ❤Upgraded Digital Wireless technology for specialty vehicles up to 100ft
- ❤〖Stable Signal in High-speed Driving〗: Camera with external transmitter, wireless signal can stay smooth and clear even car speeds up to 70mile
- ❤〖Wireless Design for DIY Easy Installation〗: Monitor installation just takes one minute; backup camera is powered from transmitter directly. Make all things much easier
- ❤〖Amazing Rear View Camera〗: Zinc metal material Reverse camera, anti-vibration and anti-corrosion ability, waterproof rate up to IP69, night vision for 20ft distance. Wide viewing angle with 170 degrees, covering 90% blind area back of the car to make sure safe drive
- ❤〖Guaranteed After-sales Service〗 : 12 months replacement warranty. Professional lifetime customer service and technical support team will give you the timely reply about any question within 24 HOURS ([email protected]). You will enjoy the exclusion shopping experience!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while reversing because it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to reverse his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process will also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important considerations to help you select the best backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer can be decided by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is moderately easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed through a technician to make certain that all of the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so we can provide you with sufficient view when reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera must be capable to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial factor that you wish to have to think about whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few cars are moderately large and one digicam would possibly not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.