Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
DMYCO Backup Camera Car Mirror Dash Cam,12” IPS Full Touch Screen,2560P Resolution Front and Rear View Dual Lens,32G TF Card Included
- 【Higher Resolution】- Compared with alternate mirror dash cam,the DMYCO car dash cam's front and rear sony camera support HD 2560P recording resolution,which provide 2 times resolution than 1080P.
- 【Bigger Screen】- 12 inch IPS full touch screen with humanized design UI operation interface.You can enjoy the super display experience.At the meanwihle,easy to set up and operate
- 【Higher Quality】- Sony HD 2560P lens with 170° wideangle + Aluminum alloy back shell design enhances the durability.This will help you to avoid the mirror dash cam with fake 1080P in market
- 【Multi-Functions】- What functions you look for,you can also find with DMYCO car dash camera.①Stream Media; ②G-Sensor; ③Parking Monitoring; ④Reversing Aid System; ⑤Loop Recording; ⑥Super Night Version; ⑦ Adjustable display View Angle ,etc.
- 【Customer Service】- ① 30 days worry-free full refund or replacement; ② 12 months quality guaranty full refund or replacement; ③ Lifetime after sales customer service support by phone & mail.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 13:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-08 at 00:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial guides to help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution can be made up through the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you can do it by yourself unlike when putting in the wired one that has to be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that the entire internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, select one in an effort to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you need to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are fairly massive and one digital camera may not be capable to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.