Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
DohonesBest Backup Camera and 7″ HD Monitor kit for 5th Wheel/RV/Truck/Trailer/Camper Rear View Camera Whole System Wire a Single Power Supply Waterproof 18 IR LED Night Vision Quick Install
- Very easy installation. The system be powered by directly connecting to a 12v-24v source cigarette lighter/fuse box/power point/ignition switch for continuous use or reversing rear view use.There is a ON/OFF switch easily be controled by you.
- Digital HD Monitor with V1/V2 two video inputs,V2 set for priority by wire the blue wire to power positive,V1 input for used to add a additional camera. so normally the rear view camera wire to V2, you can wire another front/side camera to V1, when you driving, you can view front by V1,when you turn on reverse and off, the V2 will working automatically on and off too. if you don't wire the blue wire to power, then you need to switch V1/V2 by hand.
- Metal IP68 Waterproof HD backup camera 150° viewing angle with 18 LED IR light Night Vision see clearly at night.Eliminate Blind Spots. display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone.
- Backup Camera are connected to monitor via direct 43ft+23ft 4-Pin wire (provided).the two 43ft and 23ft can be connected and disconnected easily with a connector, better anti-inference and signal transferring for long and larger vehicles like motorhome, van RV trailer, campers, 5th wheel,2 Brackets: make you hook the monitor on dash or windshield optional.
- The system kit compatible vehicle under43ft+23ft.Installation instructions are included.if you need longer or shorter 4-pin cable, you can contact us for free. Product has a 2 year warranty and tech support is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-21 at 11:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-20 at 23:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be fastened on cars. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to move his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure may also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential considerations that will help you select the right backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer might be made up by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is somewhat easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike when putting in the hardwired one that needs to be performed by means of a technician to make certain that the entire internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, choose one in order to give you enough view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other very important issue that you want to think about when purchasing the backup camera. A few automobiles are fairly massive and one camera may not be capable to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.