Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
DohonesBest Backup Camera and 7″ HD Monitor kit for 5th Wheel/RV/Truck/Trailer/Camper Rear View Camera Whole System Wire a Single Power Supply Waterproof 18 IR LED Night Vision Quick Install
- Very easy installation. The system be powered by directly connecting to a 12v-24v source cigarette lighter/fuse box/power point/ignition switch for continuous use or reversing rear view use.There is a ON/OFF switch easily be controled by you.
- Digital HD Monitor with V1/V2 two video inputs,V2 set for priority by wire the blue wire to power positive,V1 input for used to add a additional camera. so normally the rear view camera wire to V2, you can wire another front/side camera to V1, when you driving, you can view front by V1,when you turn on reverse and off, the V2 will working automatically on and off too. if you don't wire the blue wire to power, then you need to switch V1/V2 by hand.
- Metal IP68 Waterproof HD backup camera 150° viewing angle with 18 LED IR light Night Vision see clearly at night.Eliminate Blind Spots. display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone.
- Backup Camera are connected to monitor via direct 43ft+23ft 4-Pin wire (provided).the two 43ft and 23ft can be connected and disconnected easily with a connector, better anti-inference and signal transferring for long and larger vehicles like motorhome, van RV trailer, campers, 5th wheel,2 Brackets: make you hook the monitor on dash or windshield optional.
- The system kit compatible vehicle under43ft+23ft.Installation instructions are included.if you need longer or shorter 4-pin cable, you can contact us for free. Product has a 2 year warranty and tech support is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial considerations that will help you choose the best backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer shall be made up through the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the wired one that has to be carried out through a technician to make certain that all of the interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one in order to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you want to think about when purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are reasonably huge and one digital camera won't have the ability to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to see all the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.