Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
DoHonest S4 Digital Wireless Backup Camera Kit, License Plate Rear View Hitch Camera with Mirror Monitor for Trucks, Cars, Vans, SUVs IP69 Waterproof Camera Super Night Vision Parking & Reversing
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. This rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is built into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Stable and Vivid Image – With digital wireless transmission, S4 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a upgrade sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- ★ Super Night Vision – The 6 LED light of rear view camera can automatically switch on/off according to the ambient light. It can supply light in the dark area, you can see the things behind your vehicle clearly even at night.
- ★ Distance Scale Lines – A backup camera kit that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. And it can also adjust the width/length/downward angle for guide lines, which meet all your needs for most of vehicles.
- ★ Good Service – DoHonest offers clear user guide (installation video), 60-day money-back guarantee and 2-year warranty. 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available via our service email – [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
Last update on 2020-09-18 at 11:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-18 at 21:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial points that will help you select the best backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will likely be determined by means of the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all of the interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that allows you to give you enough view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you want to consider while buying the backup digital camera. A few cars are rather large and one digicam won't be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.