Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
DoHonest S5 HD 1080P Digital Wireless Dual Backup Camera with 5” Monitor Kit, Hitch Rear View Camera for Cars,Trucks,Vans,Small RVs,Campers Highway Monitoring System Super Night Vision Stable Signal
- ►Wireless Design for Easy Installation: This wireless backup camera kit is designed for pickup truck, trailer, RV, SUV, 5th Wheel, and other vehicles. Also, the transmitter replaces the video cable which connects backup camera to monitor, which make you get rid of the complex wiring issue.
- ►Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: The wireless transmission can send strong signals to the monitor,which provides you a high definition image without interference and flickers. The license plate camera can suit for vehicles under 30ft high speed driving observation, The RV camera can suit for vehicles under 40ft high speed driving observation.
- ► Two (2) HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The S5 kit has 2 HD super night vision and IP69 waterproof Cameras, it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle, and you can switch for full/split screen on the monitor.
- ►Guide lines ON/OFF: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF on the 5 inch monitor according to your preference, it will help you back up or drive safely.
- ►Professional Service: The S5 kit includes the professional manual. If you have any product questions,please contact us.We offer Warranty 2 years and provide tech support and replacement service.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver when backing up since it shows all that may be happening at the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process may also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some very important points that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer might be determined by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the wired one that has to be carried out through a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one with the intention to give you sufficient view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be capable of reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important issue that you wish to have to consider while buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are quite large and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to view all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.