Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera System with 4.3 Inch HD Monitor for Cars/SUV/Mini Vans/Pickups Super Night Vision Rear/Front View Camera IP69 Waterproof Camera Guide Lines On/Off
- The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reversing light or running light, which can be used for reversing and continuous use.
- Quick and simple set up. Just hook the monitor up tp the cigarette charger. The camera uses your license plate screws to mount it and needn't drill a hole.There is no wire bewteen the camera and monitor.
- IP69 Waterproof HD Color Night Vision Rear/Front View Camera With 6 LED lights. You can view actually color at day and night.
- Camera with a Intelligent switch:turn on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/vertical flip/horizontal flip, adjust the width/length/downward angle for guide lines.
- Wireless range 82ft-100ft on open empty area, We only recommend use under 23ft vehicle for no interference. Provide 2 years warranty. Tech support and after sales service is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 15:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 02:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is installed on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up because it shows all that may be happening at the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to backup his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial considerations to help you choose the best backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will be decided by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the hardwired one which should be carried out by means of a technician to ensure that all of the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one that will provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential issue that you wish to have to think about when buying the backup digicam. A few cars are reasonably large and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to see all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.