Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Ideal replacement – this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction – this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Plug and play installation – this parking camera connects to factory wiring with no modifications and requires no special programming
- Quality tested – this park assist camera has undergone try-on, on-vehicle, and salt spray testing to ensure quality fit and durability
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Garage
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Use this harness to add an aftermarket camera to factory radio.
- Works with display and navigation model radios only Use with radio that has a backup camera input feature only- usually radio with video screen. 16 pin connector.
- Compatibility Notes: Only works with factory radios with the Display screen or Navigation radios. Aftermarket camera will need the rca video plug to work with this. Might work with more vehicles if the connector looks like the one in the picture.
- Bluetooth - Answer/make calls and be hands-free with no distractions The built-in microphone picks up your voice and the speakers let you hear the caller You can also play and control your music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- Media Playback - Watch your choice of videos through the DVD player play music through your Bluetooth device pop in a CD or use the USB and SD ports for more audio alternatives Tune into the AM / FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports
- Inputs - USB, SD, AUX, AV, rear-view camera. The steering wheel interface allows you to use the existing functions on your steering wheel (interface module sold separately. We recommend the Metra ASWC-1)
- Use this 32 Feet long dc cable to extend your power supply distance.
- Power capability (Example: 60W 12V 5A), shielded cable.
- Suitable for all DC powered appliance such as: car backup camera/monitor, LED light strips, CCTV camera system, etc.
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 7 Inch 2 Din Car Stereo: its size is 178 (L) * 100(W) * 63(D) mm/7.0*3.94*2.48inch. HD 1080P resolution, dynamic menu interface. With TF / SD card / USB 2.0 / AUX input on the front, Audio output /Video output input on the back; Seven color backlight adjustable
- Bluetooth function and FM radio: Built-in Bluetooth with A2DP / hands-free / play music / download phone books. Fully electronic digital radio search, powerful digital tuning, automatic scanning of FM radio, 18 radio memories
- Mirror Link for Android/iOS: With Phone’s original USB data cable, you can mirror the phone screen on the stereo screen to enjoy media playback on a larger screen. Please note: It only support Android 4.0-7.0 version and iPhone 5s-7s
Last update on 2021-04-13 at 06:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-13 at 02:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial considerations that will help you choose the right backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution can be determined by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat easy and you can do it on your own not like whilst putting in the hardwired one which should be performed by way of a technician to ensure that all the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, select one to be able to come up with enough view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the screen as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other crucial issue that you wish to have to consider while purchasing the backup digital camera. Some cars are moderately large and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole back view.