Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Ideal replacement – this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction – this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Plug and play installation – this parking camera connects to factory wiring with no modifications and requires no special programming
- Quality tested – this park assist camera has undergone try-on, on-vehicle, and salt spray testing to ensure quality fit and durability
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Garage
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Stylish Heavy-Duty License Plate Frame Backup Camera: Rearview camera with license plate frame, perfect for all vehicles with a standard U.S. license plate, holds the license plate securely without blocking the license plate info.
- Rearview Camera with Wide Viewing Angle: 170° viewing angle macro lens with mirror image and 45° adjustable camera lens give you a wide viewing vision, high sensitive image sensor provides you with crystal clear image in both daylight and darkness. Also built in with IP67 waterproof, the camera will work fine in all weather conditions.
- 7 Bright LEDs night vision and excellent performance of 0lux at F2.0.High definition color CMOS image sensor. The picture is actually clear during full light and also very clear in total darkness
- Use this harness to add an aftermarket camera to factory radio.
- Works with display and navigation model radios only Use with radio that has a backup camera input feature only- usually radio with video screen. 16 pin connector.
- Compatibility Notes: Only works with factory radios with the Display screen or Navigation radios. Aftermarket camera will need the rca video plug to work with this. Might work with more vehicles if the connector looks like the one in the picture.
- 7” TOUCHSCREEN MONITOR: This car entertainment system features a touchscreen, multi color LCD display to make watching videos & listening to music more fun and convenient. It also comes with a rear camera for your protection
- HANDS FREE OPERATION: This stereo features Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming. It also has hands free call answering ability along with a built in microphone to allow you to answer calls without taking your hands from the wheel
- SMART DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: The in dash car deck console unit allows you to connect various devices such as iPhone, Android mobile, tablet, MP3, MP4, or MP5. The remote control is also included
- shallow-mount chassis design (2-13/16" deep)
- designed to pair with Alpine's KTA-450 power pack amplifier
- designed to work with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Last update on 2020-07-10 at 16:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-07-10 at 07:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is installed on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be happening at the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure can be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some essential considerations that will help you choose the best backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will be made up by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is rather easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one that should be performed through a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one a good way to come up with sufficient view when reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam should be capable of reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial factor that you wish to have to think about while buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are somewhat large and one digital camera won't be capable of give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to view all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.