Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Ideal replacement – this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction – this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Direct installation – this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- Quality tested – this park assist camera has undergone try-on, on-vehicle, and salt spray testing to ensure quality fit and durability
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that is happening on the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important points that can assist you choose the most ideal backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution can be made up by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is slightly easy and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one which has to be carried out through a technician to make sure that all the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one in order to come up with sufficient view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other crucial issue that you want to think about whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are somewhat huge and one digicam may not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.