Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Meets Or Exceeds OEM Specs
- Factory OEM Fit Form And Function
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- WIFI IR Back-Up Camera shows video on your smart phone allows you to see what is behind you before you back up
- Comes complete with everything you need to install. (No router, or phone company signal require) Installation is easy, just connect 12V power to the WiFi transmitter/camera.
- Avoid accidents and injuries in your Car, Van, SUV, RV, or delivery vehicle, install on the back of your car, and see what's behind at all time.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft.
- Rear view camera with a HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree wide view angle lens.
- Reverse camera housing is metal, small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function, you can switch it to be front or rear view, also support guide line/distance scale line on/off switching
- Using the 10-inch ultra-clear display, its touching control is more intelligent and smooth. Broad-angle cameras with front 170 degrees and rear 140 degrees simultaneously Show a wide field of vision and help to avoid blind areas, thus reducing accidents.
- ①The loop recording will overwritten the earliest useless videos to ensure that no records are missed. ②G-sensor: if your car is braked urgently or hit severely, important video evidence will be automatically saved and locked, and will not be covered.
- ①Configuration of dual 1080P camera ((Front) 1080P+ (rear) 720P; (front) 720P+ (rear) 1080P); ②when the vehicle is reversing, the rear camera image will be automatically displayed on the full screen. Reverse auxiliary line will help you reverse easily.
- Auto Adjusting LCD Screen; Dims at night; Brightens at daylight;2 video input; Reverse trigger wire; Super brightness screen with auto adjusting brightness
- The screen automatically dims in the night and brightens in the daylight;480x272 RGB resolution
- Adjustable parking grid line to fit any vehicle specs; Includes universal fixed mounting bracket; Temperature; Compass
- 4.3” LCD DISPLAY: The Pyle Wireless Car Backup Camera System comes with a slim 4.3" TFT/LCD display, built-in 2.4Ghz wireless video receiver and NTSC/PAL video system. Will automatically turn on with reverse gear activation
- WIRELESS TRANSMITTER: A car backup camera wireless monitor system that can be set up easily, no long wires required. Comes with a wireless transmitter to instantly send videos from cam to screen. Features a tilt adjustable angle
- NIGHT VISION: This wireless backup camera system features fog resistant and has night vision ability for cars and other automotive vehicles. It has a marine grade waterproof rating of IP-67 to combat bad weather. Kit includes all necessary wirings
Last update on 2020-11-30 at 22:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-12-01 at 00:07 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup camera is a tool that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up since it displays all that is happening on the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to move his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some essential guides to help you select the best backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will probably be determined by way of the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is quite simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that all the internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, select one for you to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you want to consider when purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are relatively massive and one digital camera may not be able to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to view the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.